Adthe Nuhiu Contract

This fred really sums up the prombles with our fanbase...

The dogs abuse nuhiu gets is unfathomable. If he left us, we would be a significantly poorer side.

This shows how a section of OwlsTalkers are so detached from our fan base, and take it all far to seriously.

Dogs abuse? What dogs abuse? Myth of the above.

Did ok last match & was applauded of the field (this is swfc reality, outside of ot).

Try venturing in it sometime.

This fred really sums up the prombles with our fanbase...

The dogs abuse nuhiu gets is unfathomable. If he left us, we would be a significantly poorer side.

At the matches I've been to he gets fantastic support from Wednesday fans

It's only a few on here who give him abuse

At the matches I've been to he gets fantastic support from Wednesday fans

It's only a few on here who give him abuse

Heard a few moans at a few matches. Generally well supported at matches by us all.

Only a couple of posters on here have given nuhiu genuine abuse.

This victim complex, on nuhius behalf, is a complex of the cult. Nothing more.

I can if you want 8 league goals 3 cup goals.

Better now?

At least it's the truth. 11 goals. Wasn't so hard was it.

Then all of a sudden a new contract as a squad player for 11 goals doesn't seem all that daft.

I think some people are wrongly assuming that a new deal for a team player means we won't be looking for a new striker. We will

Stop trying to reason with these people, Bluesteel

They're gone mate. Absolutely barking.

lol true mate

At least it's the truth. 11 goals. Wasn't so hard was it.

Then all of a sudden a new contract as a squad player for 11 goals doesn't seem all that daft.

I think some people are wrongly assuming that a new deal for a team player means we won't be looking for a new striker. We will

lol true mate

Can spin it either way,

A contract for a striker scoring in 6 out of 42 league games.

His goal is what it is 8 LGs 3 CGs.

Not sure why your knickers are so twisted about it.

I'm not spinning it. They're how many goals he scored and they're all competitive games, including one against Man City.

I think You're spinning it to do him a disservice. At least most people can see that.

It's not like the media deducted cup goals or went to great lengths to break his 31 goal tally down when talking positively about Harry Kane last season

Edited by Bluesteel

I don't dispute the prices nowadays are ridiculous but would you personally if you had the money spend 2 mill on nuhiu?

No - I would hope Wednesday would not spend £2m on Nuhiu.    I think most in the Championship, barring a couple of the teams currently above us in the table spending money for fun and a couple below who are a little out of position (imho) would have better aspirations - but the rest?   He'd be a good signing for the money, if they could afford it.

As he is a current asset, it makes sense to keep his contract at a certain length though, especially if he commands a fee, and to be honest he is either in the starting 11 or on the bench at the moment - he is a first team player and we don't have better at what he does - yet.