Does DC wear the dressing room trousers

Daniel Pudil on official site:

He said: “I’m really happy to be here and I’m looking forward to play the first game. I promise I will give my best and hopefully at the end of the season I can celebrate with the supporters. 

“I am the kind of player who gives my all, even if I am not playing well, I want to give my absolute maximum to the team. 

“The club has not been in the Premier League for 15 or 16 years and it is the goal of everyone here to get back there. 

“The chairman is doing a very good job. He’s prepared the team very well and it is up to us now to do a great job.”
Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/counting-down-the-days-2676502.aspx#cTGQIFPGYFvW1bDi.99

Looks like Delboy is doing the half time oranges and KY rub downs.

Guest Distraught!

I have a hunch that the OP's misinterpreted Pudil's quote given that, as far as I know, Pudil has yet to be involved in any pre-match dressing room preparation. 

:manager:

Don't help them. They need to work it out themselves. It is the only way they'll learn.

True indeed but of course, Dutty will no doubt claim that he/she was just on the wind-up, when in reality the tone of their OP genuinely felt DC wears the trousers in the DR and the OP is now backtracking. (Won't admit to that of course)

Boils my frickin p|ss.

Daniel Pudil on official site:

He said: “I’m really happy to be here and I’m looking forward to play the first game. I promise I will give my best and hopefully at the end of the season I can celebrate with the supporters. 

“I am the kind of player who gives my all, even if I am not playing well, I want to give my absolute maximum to the team. 

“The club has not been in the Premier League for 15 or 16 years and it is the goal of everyone here to get back there. 

“The chairman is doing a very good job. He’s prepared the team very well and it is up to us now to do a great job.”

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/counting-down-the-days-2676502.aspx#cTGQIFPGYFvW1bDi.99

Looks like Delboy is doing the half time oranges and KY rub downs.

Carlos is the head coach 
He wears the head coach hat
He wears the dressing room trousers
And thats the end of that

..to the tune of my old man