Nuhiu to Derby?

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Paul clement a coach from real madrid who has helped the likes of ronaldo, ramos, and benzema wants adthe nuhiu to spear head his team? mmmm 

Guest TommyTank

Can't be many of them around, who do you have in mind?

I was walking the dog last Sunday and happened to walk past the park, there was this lad with long hair, who couldn't jump but held it up, even when that young lass tried to pinch it.

Ill go past this Sunday and see if he's about.

Wow some real hatred on here to big Dave

No hatred from me. To me he has become a but of a pantomime villian.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt last season ass we played better with him than without him. This season he has been poor but was much improved on Saturday and again our performance improved when he came on (other than the suicidal defending lapses).

However, we the quality of players we are now looking at we need a better focal point to lead the line and a consistent goal scorer.

Look at it from a different perspective. We keep and risk losing a player for free, we give him another contract for a few years or we okay the market and sell so we move on. Nothing personal. Just football. One half doesn't make a difference.

We need a variety of strikers and number of options in our squad... And at present... Nuhiu is the best one we have... And yes, that does include Lucas Joao.

To lose Nuhiu, would mean we would have to buy at least two more strikers in the next 48 hours.

Can't be many of them around, who do you have in mind?

That's kind of what I meant, but perhaps Jones

to those saying get rid...

take it you didnt see any of the second half yesterday?

the stick nuhiu takes on this site is unbelievable

Agreed. He's not a big goal scorer but does a hugely important role for the team

We need a variety of strikers and number of options in our squad... And at present... Nuhiu is the best one we have... And yes, that does include Lucas Joao.

To lose Nuhiu, would mean we would have to buy at least two more strikers in the next 48 hours.

Speaking to a mate about our bid today and he said why not buy a couple of strikers at about £5M each if we are willing to spend £10M on one that is not for sale at that price.

to those saying get rid...

take it you didnt see any of the second half yesterday?

the stick nuhiu takes on this site is unbelievable

It's ridiculous.

Swung the game in our favour again with his introduction. We win more games with him in the side, we play better with him in the side, it's not hard to see.

He has his obvious limitations and can be frustrating, but his strengths are clear as day. 

1) He takes two defenders out the game

2) He gives the opposition something to immediately think about due to his stature.

3) He is a focal point and as shown on Saturday is capable of holding the ball up and laying it off.

4) Top scorer last season.

5) Continues to be picked by three separate managers now

6) Opposition managers always point him out as a danger man.

I don't think he should be starting but he is very valuable to this squad and luckily I think Carvahal realises that.