Worth a shot in the championship?!

Guest wilyfox

Absolutely, been championing his cause to come here this summer. Although, I think we'd miss out. Didn't he decline us opting for a move to Turkey instead? Agree that Hull would probably offer a better package.

Absolutely, been championing his cause to come here this summer. Although, I think we'd miss out. Didn't he decline us opting for a move to Turkey instead? Agree that Hull would probably offer a better package.

Probably, but the Portuguese connection might work in our favour, plus I think we may have had a bit of a rethink about wages since then

Good player....A few years back

Still only 28 though, not finished yet

Good player, different to anything we have at the moment and a step up on the players who have left such as Maguire

Be a good signing 

feels like he's been around forever but only 28. the posters re hull are probably right though, they have to be the front runners. joao sounds pretty definite though although we need a proven championship forward. plenty about isn't there!!!

Terrible source though, they just pull names out of a hat and write wishy washy articles about it. I swear they've just got a template article and they just replace the name.

true that mate - we'll be linked with someone else this afternoon!

The Portuguese connection might see us in with a shout, if we are interested.

Like others, didn't realize he was only 28, and coupled with the fact he's played relatively few competitive career games (187)  should mean there's a few good years left in the tank yet.