Nuhiu, MK bound?

I know a lot of people would be happy to see him leave but it'd be classic Wednesday to get just 500k for him. Especially with some of the ludicrous fee's knocking around. If MK did come in we shouldn't be such a wet lettuce this time, £1M or **** off.

If we couldn't afford £1M for Grigg we can't afford it for Nuhiu

Wouldn't want to see him go.  11 goals last season in a team that created little isn't bad, and despite alot of numpty's on here, he has a part to play this season. 

Naughty, you really should'nt do that. 

-------------------------------------------->

Edited by daleblue

He would suit the style of play perfectly. However I wouldn't sell him for that price id want a million.

Would much rather us get 500k for May. Recoup some of the waisted money we spent on him.

Also we now (when the lb signs) have 10 first team defenders. Surely were looking to get a couple of these out ?? I'd try get rid of Palmer and Helan myself.

He would suit the style of play perfectly. However I wouldn't sell him for that price id want a million.

Would much rather us get 500k for May. Recoup some of the waisted money we spent on him.

Also we now (when the lb signs) have 10 first team defenders. Surely were looking to get a couple of these out ?? I'd try get rid of Palmer and Helan myself.

So much crap in just 1 post.

Can't see us buying him tbh. Just some weirdos on Twitter starting rumours as we sign all your players lol

We really don't need that sort of striker either, we need a quick one. You can keep him lads!

He's better than Simon effing Church lol. You're going to need some firepower brought in asap or you'll struggle. 

Where does the cash go at MK? You seen to make a few quid selling your young players, but never seem to be in a position to spend it. The stadium bill I guess?

Debt and we've just bought land for a new training ground what will be massively expensive.

Also the ground and shops/restraints surrounding it did cost £300M to build...

I'd be surpised if we gone anywhere near like 500K for Nuhiu.

Wouldn't be too suprised if a lower end Championship gave him a chance.

Wherever he goes, he always be remembered for giving his all and for putting us ahead against the Mutli Billionairre Prmeri league champions.

Good player, probably not, cult hero status, definately

That Real Madrid lad Benavente will fire us to the premier league lol

In all seriousness we're getting relegated and I'm already looking forward to league one!

That's the spirit! 

I think you'll struggle but it's the Championship so you've probably got as much chance at the Play-offs as you have finishing rock bottom. Nobobdy in the world would have thought Brentford's players could adapt so well. Nobody would have thought Wigan would have the disaster they had. 

Expect the unexpected but enjoy being in a much better league than League bloody one. 

Christ, no wonder you need to sell and re-invest wisely!

Is that lad you sold to Spurs coming back on loan this season too?

Dele Alli, I don't think so. He wants to play for Spurs and I think he would get a chance. He left on a high and I want to see him play and do well for Spurs.

That's the spirit!

I think you'll struggle but it's the Championship so you've probably got as much chance at the Play-offs as you have finishing rock bottom. Nobobdy in the world would have thought Brentford's players could adapt so well. Nobody would have thought Wigan would have the disaster they had.

Expect the unexpected but enjoy being in a much better league than League bloody one.

Our squad is a hell of a lot weaker than last season. A good season would be finishing 21st but we have the smallest budget in the league .

That Real Madrid lad Benavente will fire us to the premier league lol

In all seriousness we're getting relegated and I'm already looking forward to league one!

You'll be fine! There are definitely 3 worse teams than you this year.

There will never be a day that May, Bus or Lavery destroy a team as good as Middlesborough in the way the Nuhiu did, twice. We need to find a way to get him to play like that more often.

New coach, new style may do it.

Looking at CC's alleged transfer targets he's clearly looking for a big strong central striker to lead the line. Long term Nuhiu may not be that man but he's a better bet for that role that the other three. Definitely shouldn't be sold until we have better come in.