Ipswich away ticket prices

Guest firebird1

What if you can afford it but sick of being a nodding donkey just going along with the disgusting prices ? Fair enough your either loaded or daft or both

What are you gonna do? What am I gonna do? I'm all for questioning and being a bit ticked off but some of the stuff on here these past couple weeks has just made me laugh. Agendas and ulterior motives suggested against other fans for being able to afford it. Batshit crazy :laugh:

Why don't people buy under 18s or students for away games ?

Admittedly I'm 23 and just about pass for looking 18 on a good day, but my 50 year old dad does it all the time , and my mate who looks about 40 does it as well.

My dad had his ticket checked by 3 people at Leeds other year and not one noticed it was an under 18s.

That's the way to save money !

Im not loaded by any stretch but will make it one of my prioritys to take young un to matches like i always do anyway, Others have other prioritys which is there choice i personally cant see why people spend £50/60/70 on a night in town but they do and its there choice.

People who want to go will end up going, People who want a wee wee up in town with mates will do that, People who want to play top class golf courses will do that, Those who want new cars all the time will do that doesnt mean 1 lot are idiots etc just different prioritys.

What the roger, If you dont want to go or cant afford it then dont flipping go but why slag Wednesday fans off that want and are willing to part with the cash to support there team?

Claptrap everybody has limits to what they can afford.

it's not can in every case, it's willing...

Why don't people buy under 18s or students for away games ?

Admittedly I'm 23 and just about pass for looking 18 on a good day, but my 50 year old dad does it all the time , and my mate who looks about 40 does it as well.

My dad had his ticket checked by 3 people at Leeds other year and not one noticed it was an under 18s.

That's the way to save money !

i graduated from a juvenile to an oap last season .less likely to get pulled as an oap now turned 50