Ipswich away ticket prices

Guest firebird1

I dont believe the rule is as simple as charge the same for away fans as home fans is it.

It is as simple as that. Specifically it is the same as the home fans are paying for an equivalent view and facilities.

Hence away fans at S6 pay the same as our fans on the kop.

The exception is some clubs do special offers for home areas only, but they can only do that a limited number of times per season.

Had a hull fan say similar. Told him there would be no way they will be category a* but he is convinced they will be charged £52.

had a mate thts a wigan fan say the same... that if we draw them in the cup in any round it will be a*. I told him no way will it be a* but he is convinced they will be charged £52...IF we draw them in the cup.

Do you really know people that are that flipping thick they think that Wigan, Forest & Hull are going to be charged £52 in Leppings lane end? If so you should really get some new friends.

That's about 3 weeks subscription to Virgin Media Big Kahuna bundle.  lol

Before it goes up again next month.  :duntmatter:

I would never in a million years drive to an away game it's all about a p1ss up we lads, fair enough people do but I'd be getting train if I was going & boozing so the day including ticket would cost hundreds, the ticket price is just pure principle why I wunt pay it, I'm only going to home games this season coz I've got a s/t

If they go up as much as I think then I won't be renewing next season

In fairness if you can afford train to every game then i cant believe your complaining about £32.50 for a ticket.

had a mate thts a wigan fan say the same... that if we draw them in the cup in any round it will be a*. I told him no way will it be a* but he is convinced they will be charged £52...IF we draw them in the cup.

yeh cos' Wigan are a massive draw...have they ever brought more than a mini bus?

Think some fans are proud they are constantly getting ripped off.

See it as a badge of pride they are getting shafted so they can show what true fans they are.

What the roger, If you dont want to go or cant afford it then dont flipping go but why slag Wednesday fans off that want and are willing to part with the cash to support there team?

Because the more they are asked to pay the more they can show what true fans are.

Claptrap everybody has limits to what they can afford.