If you could go back in time in the Owl Tardis...

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I was at all three of these, but could always watch the '66 semi final again, the cup replay at Villa Park against Palace in 1973, when Willie Henderson tore Palace apart, and the game at Elland Road in 1969, when we won 3-1.

These plus jack charton promotion home game. Mainly because i can rememver foook all about it and also becausebi was there with my bruvs. Xxx

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Fedor & Kivo I am a long way off being Wednesdays oldest fan. When I was a kid I spent ages talking to all the elderly just to get a flavour of the old days and that has always stayed with me lol

Mi dads 83 and we still tek him when we can so beats you by 2 years Nev!!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

It can only be man utd league cup really as only silverware ive ever seen us win.

But emotionally 1966 and Big Jacks promotion cum a close second.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

The young uns think theyve seen some poo poo at hillsborough but the years pre JC were the real low points in our footballing history, closely followed by that 2hat allenz tenure...

Guest minsk owl

Would have loved to have been at this one

Manchester United 2 Sheffield Wednesday 7

our old fella went to that one , ............  woke me up when he got in, wondered wtf was happenin'  :biggrin:

Blackburn away League Cup semi,

Chris Waddle vs West Ham 93,

6-2 vs Leeds 95,

Megson's last game vs Blades

Also a weird one: Chelsea away around Christmas time in 96. O'Neill Donaldson equalised about six minutes into injury time. I remember listening to it on Hallam FM and the crowd sounded absolutely mental.

Hillsborough 68/69 v. Man Utd when we won 5-4 and Jack Witham scored a hattrick.

My work colleague's dad was referee in this game and he was telling me today that this game was the best ever game he took part in.

Guest mkowl

1993 Cup Final Replay and Woods would catch the ball. Wednesday win on penalties

We would be celebrating our 2nd Champions League victory this summer

Guest Gazzaswfc

Would love to go through the 16 mins v Blackburn in league cup semi it was like having a out of body experience 4 goals & some of the most orgasmic football I've seen us serve up