Alfreton Town vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Decided on going to this now.

Stupid bloody Wednesday signing stupid bloody players & hiring a stupid gorgeously spoken manager!

If we don't win by 5 my season ticket's getting chopped into tiny pieces.

Admit it, my pep-talk convinced you.

Is there any segregation or can you go where you want? Last time I went to Alfreton 3 years ago the Away End was the big terrace at one end, sprerated into 3 enclosures by a couple fences. I assume we'll have all of it?

UTO!

Is there any segregation or can you go where you want? Last time I went to Alfreton 3 years ago the Away End was the big terrace at one end, sprerated into 3 enclosures by a couple fences. I assume we'll have all of it?

UTO!

I think it's a case of go where you want.

There is a designated away end but once that's filled they're not going to turn you away from the designated 'home ends'. There's been no set ticket allocation for away fans. Just first come first served until the ground is full

I'm sure our new gaffer won't be stupid enough to hang the kids out to dry like a certain clown did last time we played alfreton. Who cares who plays and who cares what the score is , looking forward to a decent afternoon and a couple of shandies

But the first team played Stoke the day after?

went through alfreton yesterday (late afternoon) and i'm sure i saw our team bus... anybody know if we stayed overnight there ?? (seems unlikely to me but i'm sure it was our regular coach and it was parked on the main road excactly where the ground is) 

Admission
Admission to the Sheffield Wednesday game is £10 for adults, £5 for concessions (over 65) and just £2 for under-16s.

The fixture is pay at the gate with no segregation and there are no Early Bird or Group Saver Tickets available.

Just seen Melo and Matias on Fargate, so I assume they aren't playing. They were in full Wednesday gear so assune they must have been training or something

looking for the train/bus station innit.

Got to cut back where we can, every little helps.