Price of Boxes announced

A box is a real luxury.

I'm genuinely under the impression that if you have £1250 ''spare'' to afford such luxury then you are well in the money...and therefore have £2750 ''spare''. If I'm wrong I apologise.

But they're not exactly spur of the moment purchases for when you're feeling a bit flush. They're not purchases that are factored into the average persons budget.

I've always said that even if I had the money I'd never use a box. I don't see the big deal really. Whether it's £1250 or £2750 I don't think it's worth the money. 

Edited by FlyingOwl

It's £275 a head for a game of footy and a 3 course meal.

Again, chansiri is gambling that he can turn enough "part timers" into full timers, by making part time prices hugely unattractive, especially when compared to the deals for membership/season-tickets etc.

We got a box at old Trafford for the rugby league grand final for ten people - £1k.

I normally have 3 or 4 boxes in a season and as my Owls fan son is unfortunately moving to Devon in September, I thought I'd give him a big send off with his mates and have a box for the Middlesborough game on 29th Aug.

Last season, it would have been £1250.00 plus VAT for ten people and classed as a 'Silver' Category fixture.

Not sure what Category it is this season but have just been quoted £2750.00 plus VAT. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Sure looks like they're going to be pretty empty by the looks of those prices :wacko:

But if you're a member, the match is on a Tuesday, one of your guests is on the dole, its category C or lower and the wind is Northwesterly, it's only 1300.00+VAT  :ph34r:

I think I might get a box.

I would also like season tickets for the 3 rows infront of my box.

I don't want poor people near me.

It's funny when you are sat on the row in front of them and you think. That's a lot of money to sit behind that bit of wood.

i sit there a lot because I'm weird and it amuses me. and if you sit on the stairs bit you have more leg room than them.

Guest mkowl

A box is a real luxury.

I'm genuinely under the impression that if you have £1250 ''spare'' to afford such luxury then you are well in the money...and therefore have £2750 ''spare''. If I'm wrong I apologise.

But they're not exactly spur of the moment purchases for when you're feeling a bit flush. They're not purchases that are factored into the average persons budget.

I've always said that even if I had the money I'd never use a box. I don't see the big deal really. Whether it's £1250 or £2750 I don't think it's worth the money. 

Its no different to everyone saying about the ticket prices. You have your limit whatever your income level.

Ironically my wealthiest clients are usually the ones that negotiate their fee downwards,

Guest Deleted member

It's funny when you are sat on the row in front of them and you think. That's a lot of money to sit behind that bit of wood.

i sit there a lot because I'm weird and it amuses me. and if you sit on the stairs bit you have more leg room than them.

That thought often occurs to me too!

Essentially it works out per person this year at £3000 plus VAT - £36,000 - or £3,600 a head.

Which means if you take off the season ticket price - makes the pre match meal worth approximately £130 each 

You can get 4 Pukka pies and  Bovril for that next season lol

Guest mkowl

That thought often occurs to me too!

Essentially it works out per person this year at £3000 plus VAT - £36,000 - or £3,600 a head.

Which means if you take off the season ticket price - makes the pre match meal worth approximately £130 each 

You can get 4 Pukka pies and  Bovril for that next season lol

What you don't know is that we have signed Gordon Ramsay and Raymond Blanc to the kitchen staff

Guest PAUL.

A box is a real luxury.

The point of my post was to highlight the cost the club STILL want following the initial prices they set, and althought they seem to be doing something regarding match tickets, the Corporate side, which normally does well during a season, is now a shambles.

I can assure you, I don't have money like that spare at all, and thankyou for your apology.

Guest mkowl

The point of my post was to highlight the cost the club STILL want following the initial prices they set, and althought they seem to be doing something regarding match tickets, the Corporate side, which normally does well during a season, is now a shambles.

I can assure you, I don't have money like that spare at all, and thankyou for your apology.

I know you never bought me a pint at Brum that time

Guest PAUL.

I know you never bought me a pint at Brum that time

:laugh:  Hope you're ok.

I'll buy you one this next season.............................but you'll have to be the host at Stadium MK :wub:

Guest mkowl

:laugh:  Hope you're ok.

I'll buy you one this next season.............................but you'll have to be the host at Stadium MK :wub:

Pink Punters it is then