Price of Boxes announced

After consultation with all box holders and then feeding back to the Chairman, Wednesday have confirmed to box holders today that the price will stand.

So far, I understand all box holders have said no except for one.

Interesting.

Put up or shut up time with regard to signing players?

thats one more than I heard of 

Guest mkowl

Perhaps the Club aren't making enough profit on them at current prices. On here folk get too obsessed talking about the amount of revenue rather than the profit being generated.

It is the latter that is important

Perhaps the Club aren't making enough profit on them at current prices. On here folk get too obsessed talking about the amount of revenue rather than the profit being generated.

0 boxes sold  that's a hell of a potential projected profit

fair point

Make a sale for as much as possible and find a way to make a profit...no sale then no chance.

cultivate the goodwill and love from your corporate partners and bring them along put the improved product on the pitch  forget the fish course

v

visit every box holder, listen to concerns -disregard loyalty and shaft them with premier prices on a promise 

Guest Ash76

lol

Nevs called me much worse - and suggested many a defamatory thing about me on here.

Hes lucky I'm completely opposed to legal action - calling him an idiot (which he is) is him getting off lightly

Shall we return to the subject?

Only if you stop painting yourself as Mr Perfect when you're far from it. If you don't want me proving you wrong then don't leave yourself wide open and leave the sly digs because you come across like a spoilt child

Only person to blame for you quitting Wednesdayite is yourself

After consultation with all box holders and then feeding back to the Chairman, Wednesday have confirmed to box holders today that the price will stand.

So far, I understand all box holders have said no except for one.

Interesting.

Put up or shut up time with regard to signing players?

Where is this info from? Can't find it anywhere.

Sure make a sale for as much as possible..but most importantly make the sale and then find a way to make a profit...no sale then no chance.

Maybe that is it. If there was no profit in last year's prices then you either put up the price or don't provide the facilities.

if you were a box holder you got this message mate

I understand there might have been consultation on feedback from customers wanting a reduction and then giving them the reply but surely the club wouldn't tell you how many they have sold.

I understand there might have been consultation on feedback from customers wanting a reduction and then giving them the reply but surely the club wouldn't tell you how many they have sold.

dont need the club to say many box holders know each other no one knows of anyone that has renewed

dont need the club to say many box holders know each other no one knows of anyone that has renewed

OK if you all talk between each other I can see that you would have a good idea on that.

Do you think that any completely new people will have taken a box?

Guest mkowl

0 boxes sold that's a hell of a potential projected profit

Well if the profit on selling 20 boxes at historic prices was about £80k (20% margin on 400k revenue is a guess) notwithstanding an apportionment of overheads then its hardly worth doing. Indeed ditch the boxes and use the suites for match by match corporate stuff or VIP seats in the Grandstand probably re- coup it

Guest mkowl

Sure make a sale for as much as possible..but most importantly make the sale and then find a way to make a profit...no sale then no chance.

Not really the way to run a business though. Chasing turnover rather than profit can be a recipe for disaster

Guest mkowl

Its the same argument with ticket prices. There is always calls to reduce the price to fill the stadium, But do the math - would the club prefer 10k in the stadium paying a tenner or 5k paying 25 quid.

Perhaps boxes are a bit old hat these days, at Hillsborough as folk say its pleasant enough but not a wow experience. VIP seating and hospitality at a different level could be a seller. Corporate clients could entertain say 2 or 3 guests, fans would do it for special occasions and neither without a 23 match committment

Guest Deleted member

Only if you stop painting yourself as Mr Perfect when you're far from it. If you don't want me proving you wrong then don't leave yourself wide open and leave the sly digs because you come across like a spoilt child

Only person to blame for you quitting Wednesdayite is yourself

Take it off line and dont ruin a good thread with your personal petty jibes. I have no idea who you are - but would hazard a guess youre another one of his relations (or another of his logins) - like the last guy who had a pop.

Seriously. Its boring.