Price of Boxes announced

Guest mkowl

And running a business with no turnover is flippingcertain to be a disaster...

Don't disagree but exec boxes are not your core revenue stream

Guest The Horse

I've watched 'The Apprentice' and it's always the team that sells the few ridiculously expensive items that wins rather than the team that sells loads at a lower price.

And Alan Sugar proper has a right go at the losers for doing it.

Maybe Alan Sugar is buying a box.

Guest Deleted member

I've watched 'The Apprentice' and it's always the team that sells the few ridiculously expensive items that wins rather than the team that sells loads at a lower price.

And Alan Sugar proper has a right go at the losers for doing it.

Maybe Alan Sugar is buying a box.

:biggrin:

Only if you stop painting yourself as Mr Perfect when you're far from it. If you don't want me proving you wrong then don't leave yourself wide open and leave the sly digs because you come across like a spoilt child

Only person to blame for you quitting Wednesdayite is yourself

Take it off line and dont ruin a good thread with your personal petty jibes. I have no idea who you are - but would hazard a guess youre another one of his relations (or another of his logins) - like the last guy who had a pop.

Seriously. Its boring. 

Can we please stop with the personal stuff

The profit must be far larger than that.

Booze £200 per box - 100% mark up. £100 profit per box.

The food and service must be covered for £30 per head. Let's be prudent and say it costs £40. At £24,000, average cost £100 per person, profit £60 Per head, £600 per box.

Therefore, at last seasons prices, boxes must make £700 profit per box per match. Average occupancy 70% = 21 boxes.

21 x £700 = £14700.

14700 x 23 = £338,100

Plus don't forget the other corporate areas.

Admittedly some apportionment of commercial team but should still be a healthy profit.

The profit must be far larger than that.

Booze £200 per box - 100% mark up. £100 profit per box.

The food and service must be covered for £30 per head. Let's be prudent and say it costs £40. At £24,000, average cost £100 per person, profit £60 Per head, £600 per box.

Therefore, at last seasons prices, boxes must make £700 profit per box per match. Average occupancy 70% = 21 boxes.

21 x £700 = £14700.

14700 x 23 = £338,100

Plus don't forget the other corporate areas.

Admittedly some apportionment of commercial team but should still be a healthy profit.

Those figures sound optimistic.

20quid each on drinks (+7.50 included) - surely the average person isn't drinking 7 pints and still making use of the free car parking.

You've not included costs for competitions, prize, entertainment, programmes, advertising, parking, heating, light, cleaning, never mind Hirsty's bar bill  :biggrin:

If the original personal petty posts from Capt Si Owly 4 pages before had been moderated responsibly - it wouldnt have got personal

(I did try to PM that to you to keep it out of this thread but your account wont allow PMs to be sent)

Just got rid of some PM's spookily about warning people about slagging others off :biggrin:

Love how last seasons box holders claiming no one is renewing therefor it must mean they will remain empty.

Maybe that might be true of last seasons little click of box holders that all seem to talk to each other, but doesn't mean someone completely new hasn't or isn't considering getting one.

Guest Deleted member

Can I just say, I was wrong. The price increase isn't excessive at all. It actually looks quite reasonable.

....when compared to what Ive just heard about the Sheridan Suite lol

Last season: 

South Stand padded seat

Pay Bar

4 x Pre-Match 3 course meals spread out across the season

Matchday programme

Teamsheet

Tea & Coffee at Half and Full time

Price per adult £1000.00

Price next season: £3700.00

lol

Club together and get a box lads

Can I just say, I was wrong. The price increase isn't excessive at all. It actually looks quite reasonable.

....when compared to what Ive just heard about the Sheridan Suite lol

Last season: 

South Stand padded seat

Pay Bar

4 x Pre-Match 3 course meals spread out across the season

Matchday programme

Teamsheet

Tea & Coffee at Half and Full time

Price per adult £1000.00

Price next season: £3700.00

lol

Club together and get a box lads

Isn't there an option for a buffet in Sheridans?

Guest Deleted member

I think its obvious Mr C just doesnt want to mingle with the Sheffield Riff Raff, he wants you all priced out of the south stand onto the Kop so he can have the entire south to himself

As someone who is a Kop season ticket holder can I just say I don't want any of you South Standers coming on there with your flasks of half time coffee, sandwiches and travel rugs

i reckpn when the potd prices are announced it will be obvious he wants the entire stadium to himself lol

I cant afford the previous seasons POTD prices so Im not holding out much hope! I doubt there will be any Group On offers anymore so god knows when I will get back to Hillsborough!