No leaks.

Guest rubydubydoo

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

The one where he "swallowed his tongue" (it's an expression Holmes stop being so damn pernickety) was in the UEFA cup at Hillsborough against Spora Luxembourg.

He knew keeper was gonna ko him but didnt care, vastly underrated and a stroke of genius sticking him upfront

If we're being pedantic, then you can...if you chop it off first!

gary megson

So you had dreams of someone cutting your tongue off then feeding it you? wow lol

Now you're not taking this thread seriously.

Why would anyone wish to chop off their tongue unless Lindleys were doing the catering?

Meeeeowww

Careful, or they'll put you in a pie!

Nah im not having that the cheese&onion pasties are top class! (all 21 of them until they run out at 2.03pm)

He swallowed his tongue in one game, didn't he? As a kid, the fear that the same would happen to me kept me awake at night.

Yeah he did, my uncle, who's now a brain surgeon (klang) sorted him out. 

I'm loving the way there are no leaks and just announcements when the deals done.

I think this is an indication of the serious way DC conducts his business.

No nonsense, no rumours just action

Paul Senior's role was in the newspapers 2 days before SWFC's announcement below.

@swfc: BREAKING: Owls confirm third advisor appointment. Full details coming up at http://t.co/Ofdb166N9k #swfc

The one where he "swallowed his tongue" (it's an expression Holmes stop being so damn pernickety) was in the UEFA cup at Hillsborough against Spora Luxembourg.

Yep, i remember Simon Mayo on radio 1 the following morning reading the sports out and mentioning Warhurst swallowing his tongue and that that was a silly thing to do.

10 minutes later he made an apology for that comment so am guessing loads of complaints or producer had a word?