NEW PITCH MANIA!

Guest Maxine

Sheffield can get ready Maxine then when we hit town x

Well no more football soon at the weekends so sounds excellent x

The new pitch being installed is driving fans to manic levels of hysteria, with excitement not being seen at this level since we last went to Wembley

Amazing stuff...

Can I have those 52 seconds of my life back so I watch a punky video

watching the first 10 seconds again...

its quite amazing how much sun the pitch actually gets, and for long periods too..

looks to me that a thin slither in the south east corner is the ONLY part of the grass that gets NO natural sun!

guess it kinda proves the river/blockages are the are the main source of our bad pitch, rather than dominant roofs! 

and that there is no reason we cant keep the new one in tip top condition!

im happy about that!

Does anyone know how long it will take for completion ?

ermmm....mmmmm....let's see...(scratches head), I'll get back to thi pal, it's not a 2 minute job....,it's gunna cost thi.

watching the first 10 seconds again...

its quite amazing how much sun the pitch actually gets, and for long periods too..

looks to me that a thin slither in the south east corner is the ONLY part of the grass that gets NO natural sun!

guess it kinda proves the river/blockages are the are the main source of our bad pitch, rather than dominant roofs!

and that there is no reason we cant keep the new one in tip top condition!

im happy about that!

Not throughout winter though. Sun only just reached the edge of the pitch in April, it'd be nowhere near in December.

Guest TSCFanzine

CONFIRMED: Desso confirm our pitch will be the same as the one in Old Trafford, Wembley and other world class stadiums.... This grunter copped for a howler!

1. @dessosports Hi Desso. Where will you be installing in England this close season? Many thanks.

9 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet9
     Favorite
    Follow
    More
User Actions
  Follow 
Desso-Sports-Systems-128px_bigger.jpgDesso Sports‏@dessosports

@KopDwellerBDTBL #swfc Sheffield Wednesday

The new pitch being installed is driving fans to manic levels of hysteria, with excitement not being seen at this level since we last went to Wembley.

Amazing stuff...

Is there a day 2 to follow ??

Sorry if I've missed it somewhere.....any pointers ? 

CONFIRMED: Desso confirm our pitch will be the same as the one in Old Trafford, Wembley and other world class stadiums.... This grunter copped for a howler!

1. @dessosports Hi Desso. Where will you be installing in England this close season? Many thanks.

9 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet9
     Favorite
    Follow
    More
User Actions
  Follow 
Desso-Sports-Systems-128px_bigger.jpgDesso Sports‏@dessosports

@KopDwellerBDTBL #swfc Sheffield Wednesday

but the pigs assured us there was no way we could get a desso pitch. Its a four year waiting list and no way we can jump ahead of the pigs.

Mind the gap!

:tango:

Guest TSCFanzine

but the pigs assured us there was no way we could get a desso pitch. Its a four year waiting list and no way we can jump ahead of the pigs.

Mind the gap!

:tango:

Well we just have haha the grunters are going to be going mad hahaha.... get popcorn out ladies and gents... its about to turn hilariously funny