NEW PITCH MANIA!

Hopefully by the Bristol game they will be on the north upper too then?

Otherwise I'll be pissed off as the statement gave the impression ALL concourses would have the TVs!!!!

At least draught beer is a start

To be honest I don't care about draught beer... I could go to a pub for that, I go to hillsborough for the match and the match day experience.... If I'm paying more for my matched at experience but not getting the same value for money as the rest of the stadium then wtf?! Especially as the Kop has this new system and they pay less to sit there... You pay the same amount for bottom half of the North as the top so why do the bottom half get a better match day experience?! Don't see the fuss with the South stand, for me the best stand is North stand

To be honest I don't care about draught beer... I could go to a pub for that, I go to hillsborough for the match and the match day experience.... If I'm paying more for my matched at experience but not getting the same value for money as the rest of the stadium then wtf?! Especially as the Kop has this new system and they pay less to sit there... You pay the same amount for bottom half of the North as the top so why do the bottom half get a better match day experience?! Don't see the fuss with the South stand, for me the best stand is North stand

Couldn't you just walk down a few more steps and use the lower concourse if it means that much to you?

Not having a go, but it's not really a huge inconvenience.

On the highlights the pitch looked a bit patchy and cut up?

Surely this will improve or I'd be unhappy with Desso given the money spent on it.

It's not the desso system - it's the natural grass

Personally I think we did it the wrong way round - we should have sown the grass seeds then put the fibres in

It's also probably true that we played on it too early - why the fuuck we would play on it and risk damage and especially against such uninspiring opposition is beyond me

I know a club who ruined their brand new desso pitch because they played on it 2 weeks earlier than they were told was safe - it was a mud bath by Christmas and needed replacing again the following summer

Hopefully any problems with our pitch can be nurtured back to health

Couldn't you just walk down a few more steps and use the lower concourse if it means that much to you?

It's about equality... Can't expect us all to pay same price for different packages

It's not the desso system - it's the natural grass

Personally I think we did it the wrong way round - we should have sown the grass seeds then put the fibres in

It's also probably true that we played on it too early - why the fuuck we would play on it and risk damage and especially against such uninspiring opposition is beyond me

I know a club who ruined their brand new desso pitch because they played on it 2 weeks earlier than they were told was safe - it was a mud bath by Christmas and needed replacing again the following summer

Hopefully any problems with our pitch can be nurtured back to health

If you look on the desso website it says it doesn't matter which way around its done in terms of seeding first or putting the fibres first.

It's very young grass, needs a few weeks growth and cutting yet to get stronger and thicker. It will be great by end of the month. And don't forget we've had all the drainage redone so people should stop moaning and trust the experts who laid it

If most of the supporters who currently use the upper concourse decided to migrate to the lower

to enjoy the matchday experience available there I suspect that there would be a considerable health

and safety issue due to overcrowding.

I have a ST in the North Upper and even with yesterdays crowd of just 9000+  by 14.30 it was quite

crowded and if everyone had moved to the lower concourse ther would have been serious problems there.

Not to mention the difficulties there would be trying to get served with a pint even with 'fastpour'.

Come on Mr Chansiri WAWAW so provide us all with the same facilities !!

If you watch the desso demo video it says inject fibres first then seed after

Which is what we did, but it doesn't matter which way it's done, that's from their own website.

Edited by RichieB