Lloyd Isgrove

Guest RoyalNavyOwl

Love how everyone sits on that high horse about Afobe when for a fact, 95% of people on here all agreed he wasn't good enough for us. Some players just suit certain places. For me Isgrove had his worst game for us today. He didn't have hardly any influence on the game (apart the penalty). I've seen enough in him to warrant a season long loan and I think he will probably flourish playing on a good pitch and a change in style of football from our pre historic long ball tactics.

Guest Daniel Walker

Love how everyone sits on that high horse about Afobe when for a fact, 95% of people on here all agreed he wasn't good enough for us. Some players just suit certain places. For me Isgrove had his worst game for us today. He didn't have hardly any influence on the game (apart the penalty). I've seen enough in him to warrant a season long loan and I think he will probably flourish playing on a good pitch and a change in style of football from our pre historic long ball tactics.

Agree with top bit about Afobe but not about is grove he's just bang average never does anything of note

Guest totemowl

Agree with top bit about Afobe but not about is grove he's just bang average never does anything of note

No. Didn't even win a penalty today did he.

Did he?

Guest totemowl

He's got more in half a season in the championship than our current batch

Give over with that nonsense. He was a waste of a place more often than not when he was here and if you don't know that you know nought.

Guest totemowl

But doesn't it prove the folly of making snap judgements on young players?

Exactly. There was never any doubt that Afobe had talent but he rarely seemed engaged when he was here. Just not the right time or perhaps the right place.

Guest LEGEND

Not a bad player but not the sort of winger I like to see.

I cant remember him ever running down the win and beating a man.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Granted, I have only seen one full game and the rest in highlights but he looks like a glorified full back.  I'm not sure he is good enough TBH.