Ben10; Biggsy has spoken..

Guest wilyfox

I anticipate a high six-figure fee for McGugan. I can't foresee hitting a million, simply because of his situation at Watford.

That would be a steal. Would like that. I can't see Watford parting with him for less, unless we have already tied up a loan to buy deal, with current period acting as a discount on his price tag. You could be right I suppose?

Ben Marshall would be a good addition but feel at £3M someone suggested we can get a better player cheaper elsewhere.

We are p1ssing in the wind in we are expecting Hutchinson to come good like some people believe is going to happen. Went off injured again at Blackpool. A gamble that has fallen flat.

Think we may have already agreed a fee with Watford regarding McGugan when we got him on loan.

Excellent piece of speculative journalism. No contradiction on there whatsoever.

Biggs: here's my homework Ed

editor: excellent work Biggs, the usual finger in the air offering I see, lovely stuff, are you playing 18 or just the 9 holes later?

:laugh:

Thing is we have spent season after season looking for players that are not wanted by the parent club, coming back from a long injury or are deemed disruptive. If Mr Chansiri is serious do we need to be doing that now? Is McGugan still a target and are we looking at Ben10 through rose tinted (that's how you say it Invers old boy) testicles?

FWIW i would love to have both of them at the club but i do wonder if Mr Chansiri would see them as part of a previous chapter and not a new dawn.

I reckon around 1/1.2mill for McGugan.

Marshall 2.5/3mill easy.

Knockaert on a free would be much better business

I think McGugan is worth at least that too, but as others have said, we will get him for much less. I'm not convinced that Marshall would be worth as much as you say. If he was rovers would've sold him on January, but he's obviously not interesting anyone. Except us!!

I think McGugan is worth at least that too, but as others have said, we will get him for much less. I'm not convinced that Marshall would be worth as much as you say. If he was rovers would've sold him on January, but he's obviously not interesting anyone. Except us!!

McGugan's a player who managed double figures last season. Whether Watford have bombed him out or not, they're still going to ask for a decent fee.

You might be right with Marshall. I had it in my head Blackburn paid 2m plus for him, but I can't find any evidence of that so I could be wrong. Whatever it was, he's going to cost. Knockaert is a better player though imo, and for nothing, we have to be trying to get him in.

All 3 would be lovely.

Guest wilyfox

I'd love Marshall back, but wouldn't pay over 2mil for him. That's excessive.

1.5m on Ben10, 1m on McClean, 500k-ish on McGugan, and up to 3mil on a striker. One can dream..

I'd love Marshall back, but wouldn't pay over 2mil for him. That's excessive.

1.5m on Ben10, 1m on McClean, 500k-ish on McGugan, and up to 3mil on a striker. One can dream..

No Knockaert?

Wood £1.5/2m

McGugan £1m

Knockaert free

Marshall if he is only going to cost £1.5m, get him in

Devante Cole/Will Keane on loan

Top 6 team for less than £5m

Guest wilyfox

No Knockaert?

Noises suggest he may return to France this summer. We still don't know if he'd be available on a free or not. Because of age, depends whether Leicester offer him new terms.