Sensible and effective recruitment - who?

Lewis McGugan

Ben Marshall

Anthony Knockeart

Connor Wickham

James McLean

Rohan Ince

Liam Moore

Alex Pritchard

Ben Reeves

Jack Grealish

Sam Clucas

Bradley Dack

Chris Brunt

Tom Carroll

Obviously don't buy all of them....

Proven player, wont play in league one I wouldnt think, be a cracking signing IMO. We should be tapping these players up now for next season.

Lewis McGugan

Ben Marshall

Anthony Knockeart

Connor Wickham

James McLean

Rohan Ince

Liam Moore

Alex Pritchard

Ben Reeves

Jack Grealish

Sam Clucas

Bradley Dack

Chris Brunt

Tom Carroll

Ryan Gauld

Are they all forwards or midfielders?  I'm not as clued up as you mate. 

Are they all forwards or midfielders?  I'm not as clued up as you mate. 

They're all forwards and midfielders apart from Liam Moore who is a centre half.

England under 21 international just loaned out to Brentford from Leicester.

His availability will be down to whether or not Leicester stay up though, of course.

McGugan 

Alf

Knockhaert 

All proven ,quality championship players who would make us genuine challengers . 

I like the look of that. 

They're all forwards and midfielders apart from Liam Moore who is a centre half.

England under 21 international just loaned out to Brentford from Leicester.

His availability will be down to whether or not Leicester stay up though, of course.

Nice one.  Cheers pal. I only know the obvious ones. 

Edited by shandypants

Guest TommyTank

It all depends who is available on a free. We can sign out of contract players in June so we can start looking now, the season finishes and we start offering deals to the better free agents.

Hopefully we will have 2 or 3 deals in early, we should be in a good position this summer, Championship clubs will still be cutting back due to FFP, not many if any will be increasing budgets etc.

Signing players who are under contract doesn't normally happen until July/August, already I have identified a few players from the same club who will be available in the summer who would improve us, first one is obviously Lewis McGugan, I hope this one doesn't drag on, he's quality so make it happen early.

Lloyd Dyer isn't needed at Watford either due to him being loaned out, same goes for the lad at Millwall, Fabrini, 3 players straight away that wouldnt cost huge fee's but would instantly improve us.

With the Free Agents and the 3 players I have mentioned its about getting in early and offering competitive wages, this is where we have faulted in the past.

I do think our problem is going to be that main striker that alot of Champ clubs have got, Derby - Martin/Bent, Bournemouth - Wilson/Kermorgant, Watford - Deeney/Ighalo/Vydra, Middlesborough - ****/Bamford, Norwich - Jerome/Hooper, Ipswich - McGoldrick/Murphy/Wood, Wolves - Afobe/Dicko.

Thats just the top 7, you can see why they are in the top 7, we have a solid defence, we need to improve our creativity but the key is putting the ball in the net on a regular basis.

I wouldn't be too happy going into next season with Nuhiu, May, Bus and Lavery. All of them still have question marks over them, we need at least one proven front man which is going to be the hardest and most costly job.

It all depends who is available on a free. We can sign out of contract players in June so we can start looking now, the season finishes and we start offering deals to the better free agents.

Hopefully we will have 2 or 3 deals in early, we should be in a good position this summer, Championship clubs will still be cutting back due to FFP, not many if any will be increasing budgets etc.

Signing players who are under contract doesn't normally happen until July/August, already I have identified a few players from the same club who will be available in the summer who would improve us, first one is obviously Lewis McGugan, I hope this one doesn't drag on, he's quality so make it happen early.

Lloyd Dyer isn't needed at Watford either due to him being loaned out, same goes for the lad at Millwall, Fabrini, 3 players straight away that wouldnt cost huge fee's but would instantly improve us.

With the Free Agents and the 3 players I have mentioned its about getting in early and offering competitive wages, this is where we have faulted in the past.

I do think our problem is going to be that main striker that alot of Champ clubs have got, Derby - Martin/Bent, Bournemouth - Wilson/Kermorgant, Watford - Deeney/Ighalo/Vydra, Middlesborough - ****/Bamford, Norwich - Jerome/Hooper, Ipswich - McGoldrick/Murphy/Wood, Wolves - Afobe/Dicko.

Thats just the top 7, you can see why they are in the top 7, we have a solid defence, we need to improve our creativity but the key is putting the ball in the net on a regular basis.

I wouldn't be too happy going into next season with Nuhiu, May, Bus and Lavery. All of them still have question marks over them, we need at least one proven front man which is going to be the hardest and most costly job.

:duntmatter:

Lewis McGugan

Ben Marshall

Anthony Knockeart

Connor Wickham

James McLean

Rohan Ince

Liam Moore

Alex Pritchard

Ben Reeves

Jack Grealish

Sam Clucas

Bradley Dack

Chris Brunt

Tom Carroll

Ryan Gauld

John Egan

ALF

I'll take the top 4.

Guest conisbrough

The following are all available on free in summer from Premiership teams:

Richard Wright,

Hector Bellerin

Luke Garbutt

Micah Richards

Richard Dunne

Joey Barton

Anthony Knockeart

Tom Cleverley

John Guidetti

James Wilson

James Milner

Just a sample of some players who are available.