Sensible and effective recruitment - who?

Was going to suggest Massimo Luongo again, but, I don't think it's realistic transfer fee wise. I do think we could compete for wages. Mind you I don't have a clue what our budget actually is. He'll still have another year to run on his current contract at the end of this season. Another creative MF and still very young.

Also would love to get Matthew Leckie on the wing but he's got 2 years left on current contract so perhaps even less likely.

Makes me cringe reading this, some of the suggestions once again are laughable. 

I prefer to adopt a consistently ridiculous tone. That way you always know what you're getting and it has the added benefit that I don't stand out.

Edited by themaskedowl

Was going to suggest Massimo Luongo again, but, I don't think it's realistic transfer fee wise. I do think we could compete for wages. Mind you I don't have a clue what our budget actually is. He'll still have another year to run on his current contract at the end of this season. Another creative MF and still very young.

Also would love to get Matthew Leckie on the wing but he's got 2 years left on current contract so perhaps even less likely.

sure they turned £3m+ bids down in january from some teams in Europe & premiership.