SWFC end of year accounts

F**kall, you lose money year in year out and you end up in debt borrowing money to cover the losses.  You can use smoke and mirrors but but the fact is debt is piling up at around 5 million per season.  The fact that it's owed to UKFI is irelevant becuase its still debt.

2pzk0gl.jpg

3 Charges Satisfied.

Charge removed over Hillsborough. (I've logged on to Land Registry and can confirm this is a 100% fact)

Share issue to translate UFKI's debt to equity.

DEBT FREE - TUNA RICH

I don't know what the debt situation is and those accounts arent an accurate reflection post takeover anyway.

But if we are to get out of this league we won't be breaking even! You need an owner to cover the losses - at least some of it has to be converted to equity.

I don't like the system but we can't really beat it

2pzk0gl.jpg

3 Charges Satisfied.

Charge removed over Hillsborough. (I've logged on to Land Registry and can confirm this is a 100% fact)

Share issue to translate UFKI's debt to equity.

DEBT FREE - TUNA RICH

The charges had to be removed to sell the club.

Green with envy you piggy scum .

Lets see how the new guy(s) has (have) financed their transaction before giving it large.  if it's hard cash then great but if they've borrowed the cash  we'll be up poo poo creek in no time.

You said the new owner taking on these new charges...

So which is it? Are they paid or unpaid.

For them to be removed they have to be paid up in full.

Lets see what the new guy sees it as, no club that loses on average 5 million a season is worth 30 million.

30 Million to inherit loan notes of 5.1 million and an overdraft of 1.6, he can't be a very good businessman if he thinks thats a good deal.

F**kall, you lose money year in year out and you end up in debt borrowing money to cover the losses.  You can use smoke and mirrors but but the fact is debt is piling up at around 5 million per season.  The fact that it's owed to UKFI is irelevant becuase its still debt.

If our new owner invests enough to get us into the Premier League and then maybe Europe his returns would be mega money.