SWFC end of year accounts

Yes, I'm another accountant and agree with this, although the stadium revaluation doesn't impact the debt. Debt is around £17m. (overdraft + other loans+ due to UKFI).

Please can everyone ignore Hamy. He's just on the wind up. Mind the gap Hamy!

And if the £5.1m relates to the three charges that have been satisfied as of beginning of Feb, and the £11m due to UKFI has all been converted to shares, then our debt is our £1.6m overdraft?

Or have a read that wrong?

You have got accused of being a piggy blunt many times, yet you ignore it. No wednesdayite would EVER take such an insult.

You ARE a pig trying to stir things. You've been outed matey

Water off a du ks back.

Why is it important?

If the Club has to run at a debt to stay in the Championship (as most do) why is it important?

Even if Bill Gates had bought the Club, year on year it would still likely run at a deficit at present.. Virtually all Clubs do.

It's whether the new owners can and are prepared to finance that debt year on year, isn't it.

Why is this ongoing "debt" relevant? Compared to what other example?

It's important when it becomes so big you cannot service it.  The lack of supporters is also killing the club.

The over draft being just £1.6 million might be our only real debt if everything else has now been satisfied to Milan....

Interesting that the chap has a construction business as well.....

Is there a point to your posts?

Because I couldn't careless personally.

Debt of no debt. As long as the new owner has plenty of money.

Like Mcabe has.

Is there a point to yours?  Mcabe did have plenty of money and look where that got him, he f**ked it up on a massive scale.

It's important when it becomes so big you cannot service it.  The lack of supporters is also killing the club.

But you don't know that.

If you think that a Championship Club such as ours, after its recent history, will be self sustaining, then you are doolalley.

It's how the new owners approach the future that's important - not the past or present.

Everybody comments on these accounts but the important things to me are:

1.  The Chansiri fish company only started in 1988 and in less than 28 years has grown to be so large and profitable.  They're also in property and construction. This indicates to me that they are entrepreneurial and know how to grow a business.

2.  Milan said he would sell to someone who knew how to, and had the resources to, move the club on, quicker than he could.

3.  Our fanbase has shrunk in the last decade. 24,000 average under Turner, now about 20,000. As fans we need to show faith in the new owner and play our part. The revival starts here.

Is that the fish company who have distanced themselves from being involved with us?

And if the £5.1m relates to the three charges that have been satisfied as of beginning of Feb, and the £11m due to UKFI has all been converted to shares, then our debt is our £1.6m overdraft?

Or have a read that wrong?

No you're right if all those things have happened then debt is the bank overdraft less the positive cash balances.

Note 14 says that only £0.8m of amounts due to UKFI were converted into shares not £11m. The amount due to UKFI will have been/will be repaid as part of the deal. It's just a question of whether it's been replaced by more loans or equity funding.

Did you say that all charges had been satisfied? If so that suggests the overdraft has been repaid too so debt could now be £nil. :)

Mcabes got plenty of money. Don't worry about that.

It's what he does with it, that you should be concerned about.

Whats he got to do with SWFC and it's 25 million quid debt?

Whats he got to do with SWFC and it's 25 million quid debt?

He's got about as much to do with SWFC as you have, by the nature of your posts.

I don't give a throw about the current sustainability of the Club.

I still don't understand what your point is - either specifically or something that is being inferred.

Spit it out man. Don't bottle it (again)

I need something to worry about.

Edited by ReadingOwl

He's got about as much to do with SWFC as you have, by the nature of your posts.

I don't give a throw about the current sustainability of the Club.

I still understand what your point is - either specifically or something that is being inferred.

Spit it out man. Don't bottle it (again)

Do you or any other supa doopa fan want little a wager that i'm a SWFC season ticket holder?

Edited by Hamy33