SWFC end of year accounts

And?

Its the accumlated losses for the purposes of writing off against tax. Not actually debt.

Wheres the £25m det from?

Yes as I understand it the £52.4m is the accumulated amount lost over a number of years. Called tax losses as business losses can be carried over for the sake of taxation for a period of time then if we suddenly made £50m we may not have to pay the business taxes on the profit that year.

I smell pork 

2010-2011 Loss 6.8

2011-2012 Loss 4.9

2012-2013 Loss 3.9

2013-2014 Loss 5.4

Total 21 million

Deffered loan notes and monies owed makes up the rest.

So what you actually mean, you fu cking piggy bast ard, is £25m in accumulated losses over 4 years.

NOT £25m debt.

Lets see what the new guy sees it as, no club that loses on average 5 million a season is worth 30 million.

You have absolutely no idea what that note in reference to taxation means do you!

So what you actually mean, you fu cking piggy bast ard, is £25m in accumulated losses over 4 years.

NOT £25m debt.

Trying to educate pork has proved to be notoriously difficult in the past, I don't know why we are bothering.

NOT £25m debt.

Lets see what the new guy sees it as, no club that loses on average 5 million a season is worth 30 million.

Well, he would have had access to much more detailed information than we have, and still valued the club at £30m.

Well, he would have had access to much more detailed information than we have, and still valued the club at £30m.

30 Million to inherit loan notes of 5.1 million and an overdraft of 1.6, he can't be a very good businessman if he thinks thats a good deal.

30 Million to inherit loan notes of 5.1 million and an overdraft of 1.6, he can't be a very good businessman if he thinks thats a good deal.

You're right, he and his family have no record of success in business.

If only they had the benefit of your valued insight before taking the plunge.

You're right, he and his family have no record of success in business.

If only they had the benefit of your valued insight before taking the plunge.

What record do they have in football?

You can dress em up as you like but the total Debt stands at near on £25 million

Do you understand the difference between an accountancy loss and bank debt & cash flow ?

They aren't the same thing. 

For example the value of hillsborough could be reduced by £3 Million

This would be a technical accounting loss.

however it wouldn't impact actual debt at the club at all. 

Why do you guys insist of feeding the pig?

he will get bored and go if you don't 

I quite like that he's popped in and acknowledged his 'pig' credentials by calling himself Ham ... makes me chuckle every time in the knowledge he's admitting his 'disease'