SWFC end of year accounts

I'm not 100% sure but,  are the conferencing facilites and venues etc a different company?  www.hillsboroughstadium.com?

Something like that and something to do with the long-term deal with the caterers that we were hamstrung into by the previous regime which means they pay us a set fee and they take any losses or profits made which is why the catering income is low year on year.

If the club was in debt it would show on the Balance Sheet which is a statment of Assets less Liabilities at a certain date 31st March 2014.

The assets are the stadium and the players - the liabilities are the creditors - ie Milans's company & other loans. These Creditors  have  covered losses during the past three years.

Taking the liabilities from the assets leaves a negative fund balance on the balance sheet of £ (220,000).

It says these accounts do not included the Premier League Promotion Liability ( debts which would be payable to the previous directors & bank)

As said if Milan has received £30 million the debt to his company with have been cleared along with other amounts, leaving him with a "small" profit and the club free of debt apart from Dave Allen and his cronies.

If the club was in debt it would show on the Balance Sheet which is a statment of Assets less Liabilities at a certain date 31st March 2014.

The assets are the stadium and the players - the liabilities are the creditors - ie Milans's company & other loans. These Creditors  have  covered losses during the past three years.

Taking the liabilities from the assets leaves a negative fund balance on the balance sheet of £ (220,000).

It says these accounts do not included the Premier League Promotion Liability ( debts which would be payable to the previous directors & bank)

As said if Milan has received £30 million the debt to his company with have been cleared along with other amounts, leaving him with a "small" profit and the club free of debt apart from Dave Allen and his cronies.

So its debt free apart from Dave Allen...?

Thats fine cos he still owes me for me.."Premiership return ticket"..and me "Europe in 5 years ticket".......

Cheers Dunsby, first reply that actually makes sense.

It's debt to Milan, but he has sold the club for £30 he ain't going to want his £25m back, he put that into the club as an investment with the hope of selling us for a profit!

Its not debt to Milan it is to his company - that won't be written off - he's a businessman at the end of the day - his company  will get it's  money back - it is not a charity.

I have a copy of the Pigs acccounts somewhere I will look them out and we'll have a little compare.

All wrong.

Det is £25 million.

I don't think we are in actual debt to anyone hopefully, as many faults as old tight arse had , he seemed to sort the club out financially which itself is a hell of a result, the mess we were in and for that alone we should be thankful to him, I was a bit worried that we was going to be left with other debts behind the scenes but obviously if there was they have been cleared/re-payed as part of the transaction, which seems to be win win for our club at long last.

The only other thing is not everyone out there has an online accountancy certificate from www.theschoolofnortherncollegeofpayyourmoneyandyougetaworthlesspretendcertificate.com and we shouldn't be so quick to label people as pigs etc just because the have a different point of view or opinion, I aint saying the poster in question is or isn't as I've not really taken any notice to be honest.

Our past needs to be left in the past now,petty differences aside and we should move on and embrace our new owners as they seem to want to run the club properly and to actually compete which can only be good news for us the fans.

THank f.ook...I was half expecting you to say we owed Rangers summatt...........lol

Its not debt to Milan it is to his company - that won't be written off - he's a businessman at the end of the day - his company  will get it's  money back - it is not a charity.

I have a copy of the Pigs acccounts somewhere I will look them out and we'll have a little compare.

So he sells for £30m and still wants his £25m back?

This club was an investment with the hope of making a profit.

He invested £25m with the hope of selling for more!