So the debt is as big now as it's ever been.  I'm failing to see the progress, all we're doing is fighting to stay in the championship year after year while the debt increases every season.  Certain supporters used to go ape poo poo when accounts were published just as bad as those today.  F**king appaling reading.

So the debt is as big now as it's ever been.  I'm failing to see the progress, all we're doing is fighting to stay in the championship year after year while the debt increases every season.  Certain supporters used to go ape poo poo when accounts were published just as bad as those today.  F**king appaling reading.

No - That is not how it works.

The figures show how much Milan's company is funding/or has a deficit currently around £25m.

This includes the cost associated with buying the debts when he bought us 4 years ago.

Just means that now the new owners have paid him we are no longer in debt but Milan is down by around £25m

Or am I missing something?

No - That is not how it works.

The figures show how much Milan's company is funding/or has a deficit currently around £25m.

This includes the cost associated with buying the debts when he bought us 4 years ago.

Just means that now the new owners have paid him we are no longer in debt but Milan is down by around £25m

Or am I missing something?

But if he bought the club for nowt or was it a pound? and sold it for £30m he's made a tidy sum of £5m. 

But if he bought the club for nowt or was it a pound? and sold it for £30m he's made a tidy sum of £5m. 

7 million he paid to the CO-OP and other dets that came out of the woodwork.