SWFC end of year accounts

So 30 million to buy the club

5-10 million losses assuming we get promoted within two years.

10 million on players and increased wages.

They're gunna need some serious cash to pay for all that.

They will have already factored this into the valuation.

They won't just pay 30 million and say now what? They will have a budget, let's not forget they will probably tap into the Thailand community to increase revenue they will have different contacts to Milan, different ways of increasing revenue.

It must be a quiet day on Pigsmad 

I've not looked but they'll be a thread saying everything Hammy has stated plus another couple of pages saying we've not got a pot to wee wee in and we're heading for oblivion.  lol

They should be more concerned that there top player Campbell Ryce pudding has jumped ship and un-workable off back to Notts County.  :biggrin:

Edited by bradowl

Everybody comments on these accounts but the important things to me are:

1.  The Chansiri fish company only started in 1988 and in less than 28 years has grown to be so large and profitable.  They're also in property and construction. This indicates to me that they are entrepreneurial and know how to grow a business.

2.  Milan said he would sell to someone who knew how to, and had the resources to, move the club on, quicker than he could.

3.  Our fanbase has shrunk in the last decade. 24,000 average under Turner, now about 20,000. As fans we need to show faith in the new owner and play our part. The revival starts here.

Accounts show

Due to UKFI £11m

Other loans in accruals :wacko: of £5.1m, including one of £1.6m obtained in April 14

Bank overdraft £1.4m

Stadium revalued by £3.2m

recent share issue was to UKFI in exchange for debt

Yes, I'm another accountant and agree with this, although the stadium revaluation doesn't impact the debt. Debt is around £17m. (overdraft + other loans+ due to UKFI).

Please can everyone ignore Hamy. He's just on the wind up. Mind the gap Hamy!

Whats the debt?

Why is it important?

If the Club has to run at a debt to stay in the Championship (as most do) why is it important?

Even if Bill Gates had bought the Club, year on year it would still likely run at a deficit at present.. Virtually all Clubs do.

It's whether the new owners can and are prepared to finance that debt year on year, isn't it.

Why is this ongoing "debt" relevant? Compared to what other example?