is it wrong to buy another teams replica shirt ?

Guest eggsarnie

Got about 5 Argentina shirts, including a TOFFS one, because it’s one of the finest, timeless football shirt designs ever. Plus, a match-worn Peterborough shirt from about 1995-ish that my Dad got given after he played against them for the RAF in a pre-season friendly in Germany.

Yeah.

But Blackpool though?  Just not cricket, that.

Ordered one of these ... however I'm going to a Lazio game in a month's time so I'm allowed ;-)

6psz8w.jpg

Went to a Lazio game whilst on a city break with the wife, coldest i've ever been at a game just could not believe how cold

it was, never expected it and only had a light coat as it had been a fairly warm day.

It was a night game and this freezing fog/mist started coming off the river and swirling round the stadium, match wasn't the best

either a dull 1-1 draw with Udinese.

It's not just the fact it's another club's shirt.

He's also happy to be a walking advert for WONGA.

Inexcusable.

And on top of that, he will be giving money to Karl Oyston!

Edited by dobbo

i think its fine unless they are in the same league as wednesday

i have a few shirts but none of which conflict with supporting wednesday, also means i have an interest in other games

york city

bridlington town

mk dons

celtic

al alhy

turky

tunisia

chicago fire

zambia

australia

Wearing a "big" foreign team's shirt is just about acceptable, I've got a Barcelona shirt because I've always liked them (going back to the early 80s) but another English side's shirt just because you like the design is mildly cretinous.

Check out the kit manufacturer's website, they may do normal shirts in the same design but without the Blackpool badge and sponsors all over it.

Wearing a "big" foreign team's shirt is worse!  Its fvvcckking appauling to do that - particularly if its a Barcelona or Real Madrid shirt considering how they flout the fair play rules and the favour that they're shown by the Spanish banks, Spanish goverment and UEFA!!!

Give yourself a shake man! 

Edited by shandypants

Mainly as a keep sake, or for playing football in for sunday league training. And also a few are a bit old now so I grew out of them and needed new ones. I'd buy most of the SWFC kits as well. It was just a bit of an obsession when travelling.

OK.  Thanks for replying.  I would have just told me to fvvcckk off.