It's a results business

Got to say what a tremendous finish to 2014.

For all the negativity on here, the team keep grinding out results.

How about some of us start trusting the club, manager and players who are over achieving based on our budget, instead of the constant negative stuff on here?

A win is a win, SG is producing results and getting winning performances out of limited players.

Its time to be positive about our club - we are 10th in the Championship and continue to win games. We haven't been in this position for a long time.

Year on year progress while not putting the club at risk

i know whatever happens isn't good enough fans but nobody with any sanity can have any complaints surely

Exactly, even the skeptics have to accept that the strategy is working.

About time people give credit where credit is due to the club and SG.

A couple of 1-0 wins over two teams in a relegation battle with one of those goals being a penalty and with both teams having a player sent off. Reyt exciting.

Beating teams we 'should' be beating isn't exactly wednesdays strong point....

Beating teams we 'should' be beating isn't exactly wednesdays strong point....

How about tonight... WAWAW?!?

A couple of 1-0 wins over two teams in a relegation battle with one of those goals being a penalty and with both teams having a player sent off. Reyt exciting.

Clearly weren't there tonight ... Stop embarrassing yourself

Clearly weren't there tonight ... Stop embarrassing yourself

I really don't want to be negative.

But I just wish we had a bit more about us going forward.

We really are wee wee poor.

But they sure do work hard and are very organised.

It might not be popular to say it but a bit of the problem is always playing semedo in midfield. In my opinion.

Yeah blackpools red card in the 95th minute really swung the game in our favour. Also at the end of the season no one is going to remember we "only" beat relegation team 1-0, all that matters is the points tally which at the moment is well above what would be expected on our budget.

I really don't want to be negative.

But I just wish we had a bit more about us going forward.

We really are wee wee poor.

But they sure do work hard and are very organised.

It might not be popular to say it but a bit of the problem is always playing semedo in midfield. In my opinion.

You are right about the work hard bit.

you've got a point about needing more up top.

think you are being unfair on semedo - he's doing a great job in the middle, take him away and we do look a bit overrun.

With drenthe gone and mcgugan due to go back, it's vital we don't arse about and get some recruits in quickly. At the very least, we need four more players. Hopefully we can snap up some quality to see us through.

I'd love to see us with a chunk more flair, but I can't argue that the current style isn't effective - which is what gray will be getting judged on.

If he can guide us into top half on a shoe string, it just might tempt an investor to take a punt on us.