drenthe / magoma

Lee / coke

hutchinson / semedo

Hope / maguire

May / Lavery

Nuhui / madine

Edited by SHUowl

forgot about him, didnt forgett about zayatte

I think zayette isn't fancied, I noticed in the interview after forest, grey said, loovens is out, we need to bring someone in to replace him. I've always thought zayette had a mistake in him and wouldn't feel confident with him at the back.

I think zayette isn't fancied, I noticed in the interview after forest, grey said, loovens is out, we need to bring someone in to replace him. I've always thought zayette had a mistake in him and wouldn't feel confident with him at the back.

I agree but as far as back ups go they're worse out there.

The problem could be if he turns out to be the best winger in the league because if us after January he will be more likely sign for a team that's pushing for the top 6, if we are not

We will be, we have a pretty strong squad now and Gray has them believing they can win (plus psycho said we would be top 6).

Edited by Spookone

If the Forest game showed us anything it showed us we need someone with pace, trickery and that something different, Drenthe can be that player.

Stu [and all of us] needs to reignite Drenthes passion for the game.

He's only 27 - should be at his peak and if he has the inclination, he can be a hero here. 

Weev got a comfortable mid table squad..hopefully weel be flirting with 6th spot at some time but dont expect it to last

Negative Nigel  lol were you one of the people predicting we wouldn't get a win out of the first 5 matches?

Positive thinking my friend, Positive thinking.

One things for sure crappy corners with no pace and curl on them should be a thing of the past!

There's a sheet load of things that should be a thing of the past if Drenthe wants it enough.

Looking forward to pace and strength down the middle.

Set piece deliveries that create opportunities.

The ability to move the ball along the back line without it ending up being worked down blind alleys or relying on Nuhiu every time.

The ability to break teams down at home or even when they have 10 men who can still afford to double up on the side our winger is attacking - when going down the middle the opposition has to pick up each man individually.

Anyone watch Villa v Hull on Sunday? Jack Grealish came on as sub, within the first 10 minutes he'd had the ball 4 times, been fouled 4 times and 3 Hull players booked as a result, helped ease Villa towards the deserved 3 points, even if starting as a sub if Drenthe can do that kind of thing towards the end of the game it will help us out immensely.