Referee for the Wednesday Forest game is....

Lock him in the dressing room and throw the key into the river.

Wait until 2:45pm though.

The 4th official will have to referee until the fire brigade arrive, then Salisbury will have to do the 4th official duties.

We can then blame it on a random fan who got down the tunnel

Guest wilyfox

Who cares?! The only ref in football I ever rated was Collina. The rest all mess up on a regular basis. Webb wasn't too bad though.

In all seriousness though.

It's the same refs getting slagged off each week for their ineptitude yet they keep getting another game to ref.

Why? If I was crap at my job, I'd be moved on. Is it simply that there aren't enough referees coming through?

Edited by theowlsman

In all seriousness though.

It's the same refs getting slagged off each week for their ineptitude yet they keep getting another game to ref.

Why? If I was crap at my job, I'd be moved on. Is it simply that there aren't enough referees coming through?

Not enough refs coming through, but also the FA will do jack all no matter how badly a referee has performed, they'll be back on the pitch doing another terrible job by next week. Probably the safest job you can have in the UK

Guest Sheff Owl

The shoulder barges tho..

Their players had no intention of going for the ball but just barging our player out of the way at least 3 times.

The one on Nuhiu which he nearly crashed into the camera and nothing.

Disgraceful, yet there nothing will happen. Sick of it.

I thought the ref was simply world class today. I had him down for 60+ points on paddy powers card index. He'd booked 4 in 33 minutes so I was 40 points by then, and he came through right at then end there. £'s @ 13/2 to me  :biggrin:

Gunna find out where he is next week for some more money making. 

Oh on the football side he was utter utter tripe. 

Graham Salisbury, his last visit here was memorable for all the wrong reasons when he produced 8 yellows and two reds sending off Mattock in the 3-1 defeat to Huddersfield, previous to that was our game here at home to Barnsley where again he showed 5 yellows and sent Buxton off for us in our 2-1 victory.

We've won 5 out of 15 games with him.