Does Madine still have that transfer clause?

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I don't recall seeing anything on here and I had complete forgotten about this until Yesterday.

I got chatting to the bloke next to me on the coach to Boro and we were talking about Madine. He noted that he always seemed to come on at around 70 minutes or so and wondered if this had anything to do with that clause that was in his contract where we would owe Carlisle more money (100k if I remember rightly) if he played one more league game.

I said that I assumed that clause had a time limit on it and if not, the loan back to them we did last season probably was used as a way of writing off at least some of that.

Then Madine comes on yesterday and I looked at the clock and lo and behold he has come on just after the 70th minute mark.

So I thought I'd do some investigating and I looked at the @swfc tweets that come to my phone. Against Boro he came on on 71 minutes, Against Millwall he came on on 71 minutes, Against Derby he came on on 71 minutes. That's quite a pattern. The only game where he didn't come on at that exact time was Brighton when he came on in the 85 minute.

So now I am wondering if this really is the case and Milan is still trying to avoid paying the extra money. I seems like a ridiculous situation if so. IF this clause still exists, is he really going to never start a league game again? What if Super Nuhiu gets injured? Will we just play with one striker and keep Madine on the bench? And what if we are 2 down, do we have to wait until 71 minutes to bring and extra striker on?

It's probably all just a coincidence (although that's some coincidence) but could there be something to this?