'This years surprise package'

"Sheff Wed will be in the play off reckoning this season they were a solid efficient team. Although they have a bunch of fairies in their team."

"Sheffield Wednesday played very well. If only Boro players had put the same effort in it might have been closer. Our movement had disappeared and nobody looked to even want the ball from throw ins. SW pressed us high up the field and were marking our players as soon as they received the ball. It seemed like they had 12 players on the field they were covering that much ground."

May as well just give us 6th place now.

Keep picking up the results the way we are and there will be no surprise about it!

Agree with Lee A, 1-11 we can challenge and give a game to anyone in the division. But a couple of injuries (which seems to already be striking) and it can start to look perilous once more.

Guest tha_knows

She was a real MILF back in the day. I bet Lou enjoyed pumping her.

I bet him and Harold tag teamed her, whilst both wearing white socks and sandals just to look the dogs b0ll0cks

This year we are actually a 'big' team relatively. The signs are there... Physically we can hold our own. I remember once some claptrap doing the rounds a few years back that highlighted Wenger's period of success at Arsenal... When they won the prem they had a squad full of big rumblezoids all over 6', think Petit, Viera etc. etc.

When we were in league 1 and started to make steady progress under gary megson it was because we had big players , he was very clear in his plan to get out of that league.

Fast forward to this year; It looks like SG has not only a canny knack of meshing a team, square legs and all that, but also an understanding of the physical requirements to be able to hold your own and boss a game. Sure, we'll come up against a few hefty units this season and some great sides that move the ball about, but ultimately we've sent out a good early season message to opponents that you have to perform to get something from us. This might be why we're a surprise package to some at the moment; we are underestimated by many. I can see us being there or thereabouts in the top 10 should we continue and get a bit of luck on occasion.