20 goal a season striker

I'm running a competition for my fellow Owls fans.

You have to guess the date for the signing of our 20 goals a season striker. For the purpose of this competition, this will be the date of the official announcement. Must be a new signing, you can't go for an existing striker like Gary Madine for example.

Will pay out a tenner to the nearest guess. Guess has to be on, or after, the date he signs. Dates earlier than his his official signing, will be null and void.

Loan signings do not count. And he has to score 20 goals or more this season for SWFC (to include all competitions). First team games applicable only.

To be paid out at the end of the season.

If two or more guess the same date to win, the prize money will be shared.

Let's make every one of his 20+ goals even more exciting eh?

We won't sign a 20-goal striker until 10th August 2016. I know you said this season, but when this happens, I still want a tenner!

This season only.

Next season's competition will be different. Probably ask you to guess the following season's first Champions League opponent or something similar.

In the championship last season,there were 5 players who scored 20 or more,Ross McCormack (sold for £11 million),Jordan Rhodes who was bought for £8 million,Troy Deeney who watford want £10 million for ,Danny ings and Sam vokes are now premier league players,Lewis Grabban was bought by norwich for a fee to be in the region of £3 million,David nugent is now a premier league player,that leaves Chris martin at Derby,who we can't afford.........................we won't be signing a striker of this calibre.

20 goals a seaon stiker,do me a favour !!!!!