Stop !

Listen very carefully i shall say this only once

Some right fannying / scaremongering / look at me (ism) on here about the takeover ....these things take time look at Leicester etc that took around 8 weeks to get done.

Don't forget the vast majority of the FA have been enjoying the hospitality in Brazil for over a month working & will now be having there annual leave, so our takeover will be sat on a desk waiting to be rubberstamped

Lots of things going on behined the scenes & WHEN the takeover goes through we'll see the results !!!

so stop fannying - get a beer, chill & leave the scaremongering to the jealous blunts & other very nervous 3rd partys

uto !!!!!

Listen very carefully i shall say this only once

Some right fannying / scaremongering / look at me (ism) on here about the takeover ....these things take time look at Leicester etc that took around 8 weeks to get done.

Don't forget the vast majority of the FA have been enjoying the hospitality in Brazil for over a month working & will now be having there annual leave, so our takeover will be sat on a desk waiting to be rubberstamped

Lots of things going on behined the scenes & WHEN the takeover goes through we'll see the results !!!

so stop fannying - get a beer, chill & leave the scaremongering to the jealous blunts & other very nervous 3rd partys

uto !!!!!

Sorry to be pedantic but its the football league who decide not the FA