Personalised Kit Shirts

Guest BEDROCK

Guest BEDROCK

What does everyone have printed on the backs of shirts?

On Bedrock Day the guys treated me to last seasons' home shirt with BEDROCK 1 on the back.

To which I am eternally grateful but which are the most bizarre ones you come across?

I have seen on my clubbing jaunts this guy with am sure it was an old Dutch or Italian shirt with the words PULP VICTIM 99

Only trance music fans will know what this means, I have seen people use initials as well as full names and different numbers.

I was wondering which numbers look best on shirts from 1, 24 to 69 wink wink

Guest Steve French

Only ever had two name/number combos on a shirt. First was Waddle on our away kit, second was Rivaldo on Barca kit. Then I grew up. If thas from a cesspit area tha could have (YOUR NAME) 6 FINGERS or summink.

Guest Steve French

It wasn't a football shirt but two weeks ago I saw a lady on a hen do in Newcastle with 'Jizz in my Mouth Janine' written on her back.

Went on a stag do to Newcastle once. Wa in this club an the DJ played "Sit Down" So we all sat down, was funny. Later he played "Jump Around" an we all jumped abart like lads. Then he put on "Come On Eileen" an i got arrested.

Guest FurryIkleEwok

I usually get DADDY 1 on my home shirt from my little girl, and Ewok 27 on the away. I get married next month so I'm getting my Mrs one with the wedding date and her newly adopted surname on the back as a wedding present.