poo poo storm monday

Think we should all just pay no attention to the club until kick off on the opening day, check the back of the programme and see the extent of the damage, then decide if we want to stay for the game

I'm up for this, just change "look at the programme" to "team news on RS" and "stay at the match" with "turn off the radio"

I will get shot down and probably banned but if Kirkland doesn't sign Paddy would be a decent signing IMO if he gets fit.

Keep the cough medicine away from him though!

Personally I don't think he's that good a goalkeeper! Everytime I've seen him play in front of big crowds he seems to look nervous and scared and performs poorly! I think we can do better! Based solely on him as a goalie and not because he's an ex pig!

Guest wilyfox

There are some decent keepers about (Westwood and Kuszczak spring to mind) - Fat Kenny isn't one of them.

Guest crossy-the-owl

I will get shot down and probably banned but if Kirkland doesn't sign Paddy would be a decent signing IMO if he gets fit.

Agree with this... even if kirkland does sign think he would be decent enough back up

Take this thread with a large pinch of salt - it's brought to you by the same OP who started a "Deal off" thread, shortly before it was announced.

Lets be honest, anyone who does'nt take everything on here with a wedge of salt needs their bumps felt.

BUT, there's got to be some news to come out of Hillsborough this side of Christmas, something has got to happen sooner rather than later, whether thats today, tomorrow or a week next Wednesday.

I think just to be on the safe side we should call it "Sh1tstorm July".

I have no problem with Paddy Kennys piggy past, in fact I quite like him. Out of all the ex blunts that's played at hillsborough, he's the only one that's laughed off the abuse and took it in good spirits. My problem would be the fact he's about 3 years past his best and currently weighs about 17 stone