Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Guest Fedor

oh come off it, first you completely ignore beholder's argument and just have a go at him over a bloke who has had no involvement in our club for months, then you come out with this? You've seen the stats, we get more points per game when nuhiu is on the pitch. Look at our best performances of the season, leeds at home, qpr at home, birmingham at home, huddersfield away. Nuhiu has played in all of those. Coincidence? I don't think so.oh come off it, first you completely ignore beholder's argument and just have a go at him over a bloke who has had no involvement in our club for months, then you come out with this? You've seen the stats, we get more points per game when nuhiu is on the pitch. Look at our best performances of the season, leeds at home, qpr at home, birmingham at home, huddersfield away. Nuhiu has played in all of those. Coincidence? I don't think so. Just admit you were wrong about nuhiu rather than desperately attempt to protect your ego.

Why do you ignore games like Watford away, Reading away, Burnley away and Reading at home?

Have you noticed he doesn't play much in the difficult away games against top half opposition. Coincidence? By my quick reckoning we have won 11 and lost 8 when he's started games. To add to that 2 of the wins have come against Rochdale and Macclesfield. Also take into account games like Barnsley and Bournemouth where we were level until he was substituted. We then went on to win these games without him. There are a few other examples like Wigan away where we were holding our own till he came on and we lost. Charlton in the cup is another. You mention the Leeds and Huddersfield wins, funny because when he came off at Hudders we visibly went up a notch and Hudders practically gave up. Leeds at home we scored 3 goals in 66 minutes with him on the pitch and 3 goals in 24 minutes without him. So if you are daft enough to believe he makes us better because one of the apologists wrote it on here then carry on my friend.

lol lol lol.

Guest Fedor

I assume you mean the nude one he performed for Salma Hayek?

Not seen that one , he was definitely wearing tights in the one I saw.

Why do you ignore games like Watford away, Reading away, Burnley away and Reading at home?

Have you noticed he doesn't play much in the difficult away games against top half opposition. Coincidence? By my quick reckoning we have won 11 and lost 8 when he's started games. To add to that 2 of the wins have come against Rochdale and Macclesfield. Also take into account games like Barnsley and Bournemouth where we were level until he was substituted. We then went on to win these games without him. There are a few other examples like Wigan away where we were holding our own till he came on and we lost. Charlton in the cup is another. You mention the Leeds and Huddersfield wins, funny because when he came off at Hudders we visibly went up a notch and Hudders practically gave up. Leeds at home we scored 3 goals in 66 minutes with him on the pitch and 3 goals in 24 minutes without him. So if you are daft enough to believe he makes us better because one of the apologists wrote it on here then carry on my friend.

lol lol lol.

I wouldn't call burnley away one of our best performances of the season, I was there and we were decent but we weren't at our best. Reading away we were a bit lucky with the red card, that swung the game for us, the home game, ok fair dos. Your huddersfield remark is baffling though, I must have been watching a different game, for me him, helan and hutchinson were head and shoulders above anybody else, nuhiu attracted defenders like flies everywhere he went and still managed to influence the game. Nevertheless we can throw examples of games at each other as much as we like, but the stats are the clearest evidence we are better with nuhiu on the pitch. You just carry on slagging off a player who gives 110% to the cause, I'm sure it makes you feel better lol lol lol

Guest Fedor

I wouldn't call burnley away one of our best performances of the season, I was there and we were decent but we weren't at our best. Reading away we were a bit lucky with the red card, that swung the game for us, the home game, ok fair dos. Your huddersfield remark is baffling though, I must have been watching a different game, for me him, helan and hutchinson were head and shoulders above anybody else, nuhiu attracted defenders like flies everywhere he went and still managed to influence the game. Nevertheless we can throw examples of games at each other as much as we like, but the stats are the clearest evidence we are better with nuhiu on the pitch. You just carry on slagging off a player who gives 110% to the cause, I'm sure it makes you feel better lol lol lol

i've already proved the stats are false. If we are better with him on the pitch then why doesn't Stu play him against the top teams?

Guest Big Guns

Ian and JTO must be busy eating their words.

Epitomine of negativity and swimming against the tide.

Daretonuhiu

To be fair tho he's only just started coming good you can only call it how you see it at the time

But now he's coming good it shud be welcomed

Could turn out a decent goal return after all

lol

To be fair tho he's only just started coming good you can only call it how you see it at the time

But now he's coming good it shud be welcomed

Could turn out a decent goal return after all

lol

Quite a lot of people saw enough in nuhiu to see that we had something. Aside from his goal return, he was doing everything else right.

We still need a decent goalscorer next to him, but a full pre season behind him and we might have a 15 goal striker in nuhiu next season.