Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

To be fair COG has scored 19 in 48 game for Barnsley which is tidy at this level.  COG would have been a real asset for us this season but Nuhiu is younger and learning so my hunch is that he'll go on to be the better player and by some degree. He isn't yet though in my opinion.

Certain parts of his game are, certain parts aren't.

The reason why O'Grady is better to some is his goalscoring record is better than Nuhiu's.

Nuhiu needs to improve this area of his game. If he does, then he will be a better player than O'Grady.

I do however hold the view, that Nuhiu's ability with the ball at his feet, suit's our team and the way we play more than O'Grady's game does.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest Fedor

The reason why O'Grady is better to some is his goalscoring record is better than Nuhiu's.

Nuhiu needs to improve this area of his game. If he does, then he will be a better player than O'Grady.

I do however hold the view, that Nuhiu's ability with the ball at his feet, suit's our team and the way we play more than O'Grady's game does.

I beg to differ. OGrady has always played better in footballing teams. He offers much better movement, can run in behind and head the ball much better. He closes teams down much more effectively too.

My main point is that both have been panned on here by large numbers. COG has proved that he is a far better player than given credit by many. Nuhiu is showing glimpses that he can become a real asset.

Atde Nuhiu is clearly not 'vastly inferior' to COG. You saying that is an example of how you contort things to fit an argument.

In my opinion Nuhiu is the better player, and he will be even better next season.

I agree, I think nuhiu has greater potential which is why he was signed on a 4 year deal. Ideally we could've kept COG but we needed to raise funds to sign Helan and others

O'Grady runs the channels better IMO. Offers more outlets.

But, in the main, whenever I've seen Nuhiu play he improves the side/opens up play.

I'd certainly stick with him.

I agree, I think nuhiu has greater potential which is why he was signed on a 4 year deal. Ideally we could've kept COG but we needed to raise funds to sign Helan and others

I don't disagre that Nuhiu has greater potential but notwithstanding Milan's recent statement I think that the bit about needing to sell COG to raise funds is a re-writing of recent history. He was clearly being frozen out.

I beg to differ. OGrady has always played better in footballing teams. He offers much better movement, can run in behind and head the ball much better. He closes teams down much more effectively too.

I agree with this and COG is better in the air. I think that Nuhiu is improving all the time though and is younger. I am optimistic about him for next season.

You will be following the flock on here no doubt with such crazy notions as " we're a better team when Athde plays".

oh come off it, first you completely ignore beholder's argument and just have a go at him over a bloke who has had no involvement in our club for months, then you come out with this? You've seen the stats, we get more points per game when nuhiu is on the pitch. Look at our best performances of the season, leeds at home, qpr at home, birmingham at home, huddersfield away. Nuhiu has played in all of those. Coincidence? I don't think so.

You will be following the flock on here no doubt with such crazy notions as " we're a better team when Athde plays".

oh come off it, first you completely ignore beholder's argument and just have a go at him over a bloke who has had no involvement in our club for months, then you come out with this? You've seen the stats, we get more points per game when nuhiu is on the pitch. Look at our best performances of the season, leeds at home, qpr at home, birmingham at home, huddersfield away. Nuhiu has played in all of those. Coincidence? I don't think so. Just admit you were wrong about nuhiu rather than desperately attempt to protect your ego.

oh come off it, first you completely ignore beholder's argument and just have a go at him over a bloke who has had no involvement in our club for months, then you come out with this? You've seen the stats, we get more points per game when nuhiu is on the pitch. Look at our best performances of the season, leeds at home, qpr at home, birmingham at home, huddersfield away. Nuhiu has played in all of those. Coincidence? I don't think so. Just admit you were wrong about nuhiu rather than desperately attempt to protect your ego.

More importantly can Fedor and Apiary stay on topic and give us their thoughts on Mr F's terpsichorean antics?

Like i said, both are stronger and weaker in certain aspects of their game.

We will all have opinions on who is better at the moment, who potentially is better in the future.

But the point remains from the whole thread.... Nuhiu is a decent player, who offers us more than just work rate.

Nuhiu has much to improve on, but also has qualities that suit us. Not to forget this is his first season playing at this level of football, at a tempo he won't be used too. He's improving all the time.

Surely even you, as the biggest Nuhiu basher of them all can see this?

Guest Ryan Rye

flip this thread flip it!!! Here's to you atdhe nuhiu Wednesday loves you more than you will know woah woah woah and HERE'S TO YOU ATDHE HUHIU WEDNESDAY LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL KNOW (End of thread.)