Wickham's price goes up

Guest wilyfox

..and left 3 months ago. He was fantastic for us, but bringing him up each time he does something good or moaning about not signing him is nothing more than a wind-up. People know exactly what they're doing every time they bump threads like these. 100% wind-up.

Guest zico sterland

Whickham was never coming here and unless we get in the premier league we havent got a prayer of signing him permanently. We may have an outside chance of signing Matty Fryatt but I wont hold my breath.

Guest Sheff Owl

Gone off injured. Hopefully he'll be fit again for our pre-season games.

Well it's all a wind up so yeah why not.

Yeah best not aggravate the injury before he joins up with us.

Guest Big Guns

Yep stop it we don't want no wind up merchants on here this is a serious forum for people who don't like a laugh and have no sense of humour

Guest Sheff Owl

But...but....but...i was told we have just invested in a new fax machine especially for us to fax our bid to Sunderland for Connor Wickham..it's true isn't it?

Really pleased for Wickham

Shows what can happen if you give kids a bit of time to find their feet instead of hounding them as not good enough because they don't magically become top class premier players overnight.

As for this being in the wrong section - at least he has been a player for us - and a pivotal one at that - albeit for not too many games

But the likes of Sharp and ALF - who genuinely have no relevance to us whatsoever - seem to have no trouble inhabiting hundreds of pages in this section

I still find it hard to fathom why Poyet waited so long to give him a run of games. Even after he returned from us he still sent him out on loan again despite the fact the likes of Altidore had failed to hit any form all season.

I still find it hard to fathom why Poyet waited so long to give him a run of games. Even after he returned from us he still sent him out on loan again despite the fact the likes of Altidore had failed to hit any form all season.

Totally agree

Watching the hapless Fletcher and Altidore bumbling around for so long was ridiculous - after Wickhams exploits with us i'd have thought he would have been a shoe in to get a starting place - very surprised they loaned him out again

8 goals in 11 games for us... Because of that, Sunderland recalled him. We all thought he'd get games at that point but no... Sending him on loan to Leeds was a ridiculous idea.

..and left 3 months ago. He was fantastic for us, but bringing him up each time he does something good or moaning about not signing him is nothing more than a wind-up. People know exactly what they're doing every time they bump threads like these. 100% wind-up.

Have you thought about going back to bed and getting out the other side, wily?

Guest JonTheOwl66

You must be running out of toys to throw by now surely...?