Wickham's price goes up

I'm happy for him....

Not at all bitter...

Honest...

Naa, in all honesty I am chuffed that he's showing in the premiership what we saw in him there. Oodles of potential, just needs the right club. Be a shame to see him back in the Championship next season.

Guest Sheff Owl

I reckon Wickham could still leave Sunderland in the summer but obviously not to us.

I know Poyet is playing him but i still don't think he is his first choice, more out of the rest are crap or injured.

Guest wilyfox

You're not seriously gonna harp on about Wickham through the summer, are ya? The lad has a prem/international future. Let him go.

Guest Sheff Owl

Harp on about Wickham? I didn't start the thread. Also it's a forum if people want to talk about him then fair play don't read it.

And actually i wish him all the luck in the world

Guest wilyfox

Harp on about Wickham? I didn't start the thread. Also it's a forum if people want to talk about him then fair play don't read it.

And actually i wish him all the luck in the world

no you didn't start this thread - but you went hunting for it as soon as he scored against Chelsea, didn't ya. And that is immediately followed by Big Guns & Co. moaning about not signing a player we simply couldn't attract or afford on a permanent basis. Tedious after a while...

We made a reight testicles not offering 4 million for him in jan

You'd have to have testicles for brains if you ever thought us paying out 4 million for anyone has ever been even a remote possibility since we left the Prem.

You used to put a lot more effort into this in the past. It's like you can't be arsed any more.

Guest Big Guns

You'd have to have testicles for brains if you ever thought us paying out 4 million for anyone has ever been even a remote possibility since we left the Prem.

You used to put a lot more effort into this in the past. It's like you can't be arsed any more.

If I was a billionaire I wud hsve signed him it's just common sense

Guest Big Guns

no you didn't start this thread - but you went hunting for it as soon as he scored against Chelsea, didn't ya. And that is immediately followed by Big Guns & Co. moaning about not signing a player we simply couldn't attract or afford on a permanent basis. Tedious after a while...

Wot you on about it's been 4 and a half days before I've even commented on this thread

Guest wilyfox

he could have been offered for 2mil and we still wouldn't have signed him

Wot you on about it's been 4 and a half days before I've even commented on this thread

..and immediately after he scored today. Coincidence, i think not.

Guest Sheff Owl

Well if i hadn't done it someone else would have and yes i said he scored again - THAT'S  IT!! 

What anyone else want's to write is their business at no point have i suggested we should try to sign him on a permanent deal, as soon as he went back that was it.

Also me contributing to this thread has nothing to do with Wednesday, i am happy for the lad and hope he goes on to have a great career, if certain subjects are tedious then just don't reply/contribute etc - simple.