Blunts or Charlton - which do we support this weekend?

Ridiculous question. Noticed the love in on Radio Sheffield has now engulfed Toby Foster who was calling on the red and white wizards to get to Wembley. Yesterday it was totally different when they had a phone in about what makes Sheffield special and a guy phoned in who had traveled worldwide and said wherever he goes in the world someone always comes up to him after announcing he's from Sheffield and says Sheffield Wednesday. Toby then said and Sheffield United as well. The guy said never, everybody worldwide remembers Wednesday in the Premiership and the unique name Wednesday as against United which is common. Tony did'nt sound too impressed by that. Bottom line is theyr'e already too big for their boots and need taking down a peg or two. A 5-0 Charlton win would wipe the smugness off many a face.

That guy phoning in was probably Milan on Grays phone trying to up the price !

Sheffield United 0 Charlton 1 (Richard Wood). Michael Morrison to get a suspension in time to miss the semi-final.

City v Charlton at Wembley - Negredo and Aguero to start. In fact, let Morrison play against those two.

Charlton to get relegated.

Guest trusty_left_peg

Can't believe anyone would willingly watch this game when Blackburn vs Burnley is on the other side at the same time

One things for sure it'll be two bad sides battling it out in a terrible match like the game at fulham

I've never seen a match as bad as that before in my life and couldn't believe how bad both sides were

It should be us at the lane smashing them to bits but we bottled it

1-0 to the blunts then they'll get embarrassed at Wembley against a Propper side.

Guest HallamMan

your a filthy gruntbag so why r u ere? yule be cryin like sn infant at 14,00 on sundsy so eat my poo

sorry i dont understand the language you use?

Im not a blade