Why them and not us?

Another  bidder in for Leeds.  Am i missing something?  

1. They don't own their ground  
  2. They are in a worse financial state than us
  3. We have a similar fan base size (maybe not global)
  4. Both from same county
  5. Same division
  6. Same last poo poo 10 years

So why are they more attractive to potential buyers than us?

Don't get it.

I'm all ears for suggestions

Another  bidder in for Leeds.  Am i missing something?  

1. They don't own their ground  
  2. They are in a worse financial state than us
  3. We have a similar fan base size (maybe not global)
  4. Both from same county
  5. Same division
  6. Same last poo poo 10 years

So why are they more attractive to potential buyers than us?

Don't get it.

I'm all ears for suggestions

Judging by the caliber of their last bidder, they're welcome to them.

Milan has said we've had people asking questions but no one has been able to show him their money.... Just because he isn't vocal about every bit of interest he, doesn't mean we aren;t having any. I like that about Milan. 

If he came out and told us about this interest, that interest, the other interest and nothing happened, fans would soon start to whinge

More successful (won title versus 2nd cup of importance in this country), been in the Champions League in recent'ish times, better global name recognition (many countries don't call the middle day of the week Wednesday so it's confusing to them), slightly bigger fanbase here and abroad (sorry but it's probably true).

Guest christheowl

I may be wrong, but I am sure someone put something on here about non match day revenue and Leeds blew us out of the water!

I may be wrong, but I am sure someone put something on here about non match day revenue and Leeds blew us out of the water!

I think you'r right, I seem to remember seeing something re club turnover a couple of years ago, ours was somewhere around £12/13 million [we were in league1] theirs was over £30 million though they were in the championship. 

This is a couple of years old

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/54397/championship-debt-profits-wages-to-turnover-etc-2011-12

Judging by the caliber of their last bidder, they're welcome to them.

Milan has said we've had people asking questions but no one has been able to show him their money.... Just because he isn't vocal about every bit of interest he, doesn't mean we aren;t having any. I like that about Milan. 

If he came out and told us about this interest, that interest, the other interest and nothing happened, fans would soon start to whinge

I think that comments a bit unreasonable and without foundation eh? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

Guest BirdonaMaguire
Posted · Hidden by Belfast Owl 2, February 4, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Belfast Owl 2, February 4, 2014 - No reason given

They're a bigger name that said this new group are made up of Leeds fans and an ex player so there is some connection.

Grimbarian, we are still the most successful Yorkshire side so fúck em!