Why them and not us?

How will you be fine?

Your loosing money each month, you have no saleable assests in the playing squad, you have a fan base that is unwilling to accept ticket price increases, your attendances are on the slide, you have no commercial income, your retail income is on a par with Barnsley, you struggle to get shirt sponsorship and when you do it's worth nothing, you have three charges against your stadium in the last five months and you have no one interested in investing in you and your chairman sh£tting bricks about it.

But, the oracle say's you'll be fine.

We may have a bumpy few months coming up but the foreseeable future of SWFC looks far more uncertain.

Least we don't have a winding up order against us mind ! 

Guest Bald Owl

They never had a disaster, which we're still paying for in more ways than financial! Its like an albatross around our clubs neck

Posted · Hidden by Belfast Owl 2, February 6, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Belfast Owl 2, February 6, 2014 - No reason given

Politician...it isn't difficult to spell words correctly.

I suspect we will continue to lose money as a club, I don't think many non PL teams will make a profit without selling players for big monies, look at Brighton, their income was £22m and they still made a MASSIVE loss.

Our wage bill is pretty low, we don't have high earners, look around our squad, we've been cutting our cloth, according to MM and PA, in readiness for the implementation of FFP, whether they are proven to be right is a year or so away.

The fact you are so defensive on OUR forum is pretty funny though, almost as funny as the 6-0.

Sorry, I sometimes get my t's and c's confused.

Its just tunts like you that pick up on it.

Guest BirdonaMaguire
Posted · Hidden by Belfast Owl 2, February 6, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Belfast Owl 2, February 6, 2014 - No reason given

Sorry, I sometimes get my t's and c's confused.

Its just tunts like you that pick up on it.

Plus one for that.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Politician...it isn't difficult to spell words correctly.

I suspect we will continue to lose money as a club, I don't think many non PL teams will make a profit without selling players for big monies, look at Brighton, their income was £22m and they still made a MASSIVE loss.

Our wage bill is pretty low, we don't have high earners, look around our squad, we've been cutting our cloth, according to MM and PA, in readiness for the implementation of FFP, whether they are proven to be right is a year or so away.

The fact you are so defensive on OUR forum is pretty funny though, almost as funny as the 6-0.

Right say in January you borrow £5m from ticketus the transaction will be

Dr Bank

Cr Loan

In May you sell £5m of STs that will go

Dr Bank

Cr Sales

(P&L)

at some point ticketus will want some cash back

Dr Loan

Cr Bank

and some interest say 5% so 250k tops

Dr Loan Interest

Cr Bank

The money from ST sales will stay the same regardless so the only impact on the PL is the loan interest.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Right say in January you borrow £5m from ticketus the transaction will be

Dr Bank

Cr Loan

In May you sell £5m of STs that will go

Dr Bank

Cr Sales

(P&L)

at some point ticketus will want some cash back

Dr Loan

Cr Bank

and some interest say 5% so 250k tops

Dr Loan Interest

Cr Bank

The money from ST sales will stay the same regardless so the only impact on the PL is the loan interest.

PS That's £150+VAT.

Cheers

They never had a disaster, which we're still paying for in more ways than financial! Its like an albatross around our clubs neck

Apart from the fact we had our most successful period in recent history post disaster.

Lose not Loose you illiterate prat.

All clubs at this level are 'loosing' money.

We have sellable assets, although their value isn't great, the likes of Antonio, Helan, Maguire, Palmer are all worth some money.

Our retail income and commercial income is pretty low, we all know that, it's hardly something we didn't know but without seeing our 2013 I cannot make a full judgement on whether our turnover has increased (neither can you BTW). Gates have dropped across the league, after the first season back were always going to struggle to maintain the bigger crowds.

Our net spend per fan is pretty low but c'est la vie.

As for the charges on the stadium, it could be worse we could be renting it......

You lot have been hawked around for a decade to be bought and all you've had is GFH who have left you in the mire, the charges we've had against the stadium are akin to the Flowers loan except without the Winding Up petition attached to it.

For all Leeds commercial wealth you seem to be still in the poo, even after an unglorified stint in admin (something we've never done).

Have some dignity man, go back to Waccoe.

Edit : Just to help you out re the accounts and forward ticket sales the transaction will not be including in the P&L baring any interest paid on the 'loan' from ticketus, the ST monies you acquire will be part of the turnover on one side and pay the loan off on the other.

It's barring not baring. ;-)