Prove that we are Wednesday till I de.

ill be getting tickets on friday so there'll be at least 3 there plus tango who always goes and 32 who are going on coach and that kid whos either going on his own or with his friend

but really peoples were worrying about how many we were gonna take to middlesberg. we must have took 2,500 their so imagine it be same for this one

I don't think those who are going to Birmingham should be insulted and made out to be thick.

It's something we love doing win lose or draw.

If I/we didn't go we'll only end up spending our hard earned money on something else.

I'd be down town at dinner for a few pints and in bookies for a bet on horses and football then I'd be home for kick off listening to match on radio.

Saturday night I'd be either at local working mens club or down town again for some more beers.

So at end of day I'm not saving any money not going and if/when we win I'd be saying wish I'd gone to match. lol

Wednesday fans have nothing to prove to anyone.

Highest attendance in the league in Saturday to watch that dross. Bearing in mind Leicester and Forest were both at home too. Imagine the crowd if we had a winning team.

Its about time we were recognised and not used as an excuse to deflect the attention.

loads of dingles probs took their 8 kids with it been kids for a quid.

I don't think those who are going to Birmingham should be insulted and made out to be thick.

If I/we didn't go we'll only end up spending our hard earned money on something else.

I'd be down town at dinner for a few pints and in bookies for a bet on horses and football then I'd be home for kick off listening to match on radio.

Saturday night I'd be either at local working mens club or down town again for some more beers.

So at end of day I'm not saving any money not going and if/when we win I'd be saying wish I'd gone to match. lol

Spot on

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I have a lot of respect for the younger element in our fan base, they've known nothing but poo and yet still they come. At least I have the glory years to look back on. I've been in the grounds when we've won and lost cup finals, cup semi-finals etc, I've seen some really great international stars playing for Wednesday. I still go because my son likes to go, he would go to all the away games too if I could get time off. Hopefully Wednesday will return to the top table one day and reward our marvellously loyal fan base, and then the younger end will have their glory days too. My first game was in 1962, my father took me as a 4 year old. I'm Wednesday through and through, but I'm tired of this poo . Every year my son talks me into renewing our season tickets, I go because it's quality time with my son, and then 3 o clock arrives and those w3nkers won't even put a shift in, and our thoroughly inept manager blames the crowd.

Rant over

WAWAW. WTID and all that b@ll@ks

Cheers mate

Been to every game bar Leeds this year

Which I watched on sky

Going to brum on my own as my Wednesday mate is playing for frickley so doesn't want to miss it

And it's not that I only have 1 mate haha there all Barnsley fans as I live there and 1 Bournemouth fan as he was born in Poole haha

So I'll be going to brum on my tod

Guest UpTheOwlsss

This isn't part of supporting your team going through the tough patches

If forest Leicester derby Leeds were in our position ATM they would take barely any

Maybe Leeds would take same to us or A few more but already selling 1.5k for a 4 n halfhour round trip to birmingam and probably will take over 2k

Support your team when there doing poor too!

Never know we may win!

2k wednedayites or more should make the trip down

How many would brum bring to us ?

1k? Ole ole!

Cheers mate

Been to every game bar Leeds this year

Which I watched on sky

Going to brum on my own as my Wednesday mate is playing for frickley so doesn't want to miss it

And it's not that I only have 1 mate haha there all Barnsley fans as I live there and 1 Bournemouth fan as he was born in Poole haha

So I'll be going to brum on my tod

Don't worry about it lad. I've been to a few away games by myself, you will always end up chatting to the person next to you, or someone in the concourse at half time.