Prove that we are Wednesday till I de.

Here's me planning a trip to Hillsborough and you lot are turning my custom away.

Thanks for the heads up!

lol

You of all people ought to know what it's like seeing a team rarely threaten to score or struggle to get a point so far this season?

gary megson

Edited by DJMortimer

You of all people ought to know what it's like seeing a team rarely threaten to score or struggle to get a point so far this season?

gary megson

I do. I sympathise with you.

We can compare how rubbish our sides are*

lol

To be taken lighthearted before people call me ungrateful!

Edited by Liam_Baggies

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Come back when you've been watching poo for 50 years

Hahah it's easy for me to say

Go to games tbf because I don't have any bills etc so just spend my money on what I want

I've supported Wednesday for about 7 years and I know we're awful

Hahah it's easy for me to say

Go to games tbf because I don't have any bills etc so just spend my money on what I want

I've supported Wednesday for about 7 years and I know we're awful

I have a lot of respect for the younger element in our fan base, they've known nothing but poo and yet still they come. At least I have the glory years to look back on. I've been in the grounds when we've won and lost cup finals, cup semi-finals etc, I've seen some really great international stars playing for Wednesday. I still go because my son likes to go, he would go to all the away games too if I could get time off. Hopefully Wednesday will return to the top table one day and reward our marvellously loyal fan base, and then the younger end will have their glory days too. My first game was in 1962, my father took me as a 4 year old. I'm Wednesday through and through, but I'm tired of this poo . Every year my son talks me into renewing our season tickets, I go because it's quality time with my son, and then 3 o clock arrives and those w3nkers won't even put a shift in, and our thoroughly inept manager blames the crowd.

Rant over

WAWAW. WTID and all that b@ll@ks

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Wednesday fans have nothing to prove to anyone.

Highest attendance in the league in Saturday to watch that dross. Bearing in mind Leicester and Forest were both at home too. Imagine the crowd if we had a winning team.

Its about time we were recognised and not used as an excuse to deflect the attention.