Reda's comments

Reda and JJ are full of passion for this football club + you could add Semedo to that list.

Not forgetting special mentions for Kirkland and Buxton.

You are right, these are all clearly passionate, and it is nice to see.  But I don't hold grudges against those who don't outwardly show their 'passion' - its not in everyone's nature.

I don't think others aren't particularly 'bothered', or 'passionate', I think they all care, but the problem is lack of application and some players know full well others are better than they are showing.

Guest dunellaowl

As soon as jj came on he was screaming at the players to up the effort! Why antonio is starting ahead of jj is baffling!

Reda was one of our better performers today but that isnt saying much!

coke does this we know from last time before he was loaned out ,sad thing is when he decides to play he can and does it well ,but when he becomes a regular feature he just go's through the motions ,waste of a talent if you ask me ,

He's so frustrating Trev.

Once or twice today when he actually did get on the ball, he initiated the odd neat passing phase.  Second half though, he just seemed to run away from the ball, never demanded it (like all good playmaking centre mids should do if things aren't happening).  When he did get it, he tried horrible 'Hollywood' balls.

I've given him a bit of a bashing tonight, but perhaps that is because I know he is so much better than he's showing.  He has the potential to really be a part of our central midfield answer, but he seems to slip into this comfort zone, and not take play by the scruff of the neck.

The one thing I do miss is the togetherness and never say die attitude we had in league one. We lost that this time last year but seemed to find the remnants of it again after Xmas.

Jones says we don't have any leaders which is correct, but he should've addressed this. As shown by Yeovil today, the character of a side makes up for a lot

Under Megson we definitely had more of a togetherness.

It was the little things.

When a player scored EVERYONE would go and join the celebrations.

They worked for each other.

If we didn't win pretty, then players would be putting their necks on the line to win ugly.

That's what I miss.

Today...with five minutes left the ball was played to Antonio near the box...Antonio let the ball roll to him slowly whilst being closed down by two Yeovil defenders.

Antonio then stood there with the ball, did two poncy step overs and stood there again.
WHAT IS THAT?! Megson would've strung him up.

It is really worrying seeing the old old flaws coming back yet again.

Bottom 5 budget with 22000 in ground...

Why?

Yes I have heard the reasons again and again but this is sickening.

Not giving 100% comment from Reda just confirms this is borrowed time for DJ.

MM needs to decide either put up or walk.

Donny will be laughing, and God help us next week.

I came away from the game today absolutely gutted, it felt like a defeat. Good job the fixture on Tuesday evening against Wigan has been cancelled cos we'd get hammered while the squad are in this puzzling situation, there's no other way of putting it, we are in disarray, they look like strangers that have never played together not team mates.

Sitting there today its that age old feeling that something is fundamentally wrong. We did nothing again for 90 minutes. You look at the team and don't know where to start. Would a new cm and Billy Sharp have made any difference?, probably not. We know the players are far better than that, but we hardly strung two passes together. Something is wrong behind the scenes.  Also DJ talked about lack of leaders, did anyone ever watch Alan Ball playing? you could hear him all over the pitch effing and blinding at his team, and always demanding the ball. What happened to that type of player?