Reda's comments

coke does this we know from last time before he was loaned out ,sad thing is when he decides to play he can and does it well ,but when he becomes a regular feature he just go's through the motions ,waste of a talent if you ask me ,

I've always rated Coke, but for me he was the worst player on the pitch by an absolute mile yesterday. I was watching him in the second half and he just seemed to go into hiding. I hope he's not one of these players who plays for a contract and once he's got it he loses his desire

I've always rated Coke, but for me he was the worst player on the pitch by an absolute mile yesterday. I was watching him in the second half and he just seemed to go into hiding. I hope he's not one of these players who plays for a contract and once he's got it he loses his desire

Agreed

Was convinced the lad has a role to play but yesterday he chased shadows and soon got bored

Very poor

At least JJ gives a sh!t though

This he clearly loves the fans at this club and same with reda. I'm getting worried about this season now, I hope reda gives the team a kick up the arse because fecking doesnt seem like Jones is gonna do that anytime soon.

His application and determination is non existent. In effect with him being on the pitch 2nd half it was 10 against 10. The game was crying out for McCabe a creative midfielder to come on in place of Coke. 

Surprised nobody has commented on this.

'Not surprised that fans Boo when players don't give 100%'.

Fair play to the lad for saying it - but what a flipping indictment.

I was stunned, personally.

They'd be still in the changing room for me, picking up the crockery, and in for training tomorrow.

Too cosy, too comfortable.

Just my opinion.

If we do not turn in a better performance against Doncaster, things will go downhill very quickly

Something is not right in the changing room.

There is a lot more too it than the playing at Hillsborough, the Budget, Takeover etc.

It's mainly the same players, yet they are playing like they have never played together before.

I've put on here before but nobody really listened....in Portugal not one person associated with the club had a good word to say about Jones. It's not a happy camp.

Guest Sheff Owl

I've put on here before but nobody really listened....in Portugal not one person associated with the club had a good word to say about Jones. It's not a happy camp.

As i posted in another thread..

I have seen this a few times and having listened to the interview a few times i still can't quite work out what else he could have meant than what he said.

Not saying there is unrest but he is in a better position than any of us to see if a player is giving less than 100%.

Maybe there was words said in the dressing room, maybe a bit heated and then Reda goes to do an interview and let something slip.

Not really anything specific....just that the players didn't have a good relationship with him and he was extremely stubborn and narrow minded, and not easy to get along with.

Have to say that the 'good relationship' bit doesn't particularly worry me - manager's aren't really there to be liked or loved.

Remember reading interviews from some of our players saying how much they loved working under Irvine, look how that turned out.

However, the 'stubborn' part suggests that some feel they can't get a look in, and he's made his mind up about them, which is more of a worry, especially when first teamers aren't performing.