Chris Maguire

With the players we have and the way we set up today I can see Maguire being the player who we try to offload to free up some money to bring Lita or an alternative in. No point in having 4 strikers (including Lita or another) if we plan to play 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 with either Antonio, JJ or Maghoma in the hole.

Except Corry, who I think will be loaned out and Semedo who might get moved on if an opportunity arises, I can't see who else DJ could or will move out in order to free up funds.

Didn't Corry score today for Southend out there on loan?

He seems to be one of these players that has talent but doesn't fit into the structure of our team. He's not a sprinter of a winger, he's not a target man and he's not a finisher. He's more of a roving forward who takes up clever positions outside the box.

Probably more use to us at home when were on the front foot to be honest

Guest wilyfox

He'll probably get a runout against Rotherham. Will be interesting to see what DJ does for full-backs on Tuesday night...does he test Floro, or risk Reda? Will he play Palmer, or wrap him in cotton wool? Maybe Semedo could play RB for a game. He's played there for Charlton in the past.

Guest wilyfox

Austin comes on for 20mins and looks a threat; Madine comes on for 20mins...and doesn't. It's all about Nuhiu now...

Seriously, on current form, Nuhui is the only decent striker we have.

We need to offload and recruit, but where are the offers for Maguire and Madine?

Some of the young lads are showing promise, but as we saw today with Palmer, the first team is a massive step up for them and we can only hope, rather than rely, on them being able to prosper at a higher level

Guest wilyfox

The only interest in Madine would come from league one. I doubt clubs down there could afford what we paid for him, and I doubt the lad himself would want to drop down.

The only interest in Madine would come from league one. I doubt clubs down there could afford what we paid for him, and I doubt the lad himself would want to drop down.

Bradford City were linked at one point over the summer I believe.