Gary Madine

Guest Maverick26

To be fair Lita had a 6 goal dry patch in a team with no creativity in the Championship, Madine had a dry patch in a creative team in the 3rd tier. Not slagging him off but Leroy Lita is the far superior goalscorer as things stand.

Guest Sheff Owl

flip ME!

Madine was having a laugh/a bit of fun and he gets accused of being drunk/not taking things serious..

Why are people constantly looking for something to beat Madine with?

It's the same with Martin Taylor people can't wait for him to fail and are unwilling to give him a clean slate.

If Madine is stepping out of line then no doubt Dave Jones will deal with it, until then is it that hard to just get behind him and spur him on to hopefully get some goals.

Is he not allowed to have any fun?

If this was JJ/Antonio or Buxton everyone would just laugh and call him a legend but because it's Madine it must mean he is acting incorrectly and isn't bothered.

Is anyone slating McCabe for posting the video?

It's getting ridiculous this constant bashing of Madine.

For the first time in over a decade we've got a number of young players who if they fulfill thier undoubted potential could be fantastic players for this club for years to come.

We have relentless posts like these writing Madine off.

In the last few weeks I've read posts slating Madine, Maguire, Helan and stating that Cory and McCabe are not good enough.

I've even seen posters even criticising Antonio Lee and Reda.

I don't really frequent other teams forums so I don't know if this is just a Wednesday thing but It seems a large majority are just in default negative mode.

I fail to see where these posters find their enjoyment at the match.

I remember the dark days and the good days.

We are in a position slowly building this club back up.

We've got the best manager for years and I think he's using these players perfectly and if sparingly at times it gives them or should give them the desire to progress.

Jones bringing back players like Coke and Prutton sends a clear message that anyone will get a chance if they perform and apply themselves.

We had amazing form second half of last season, United are a shambles and we look forward to a season in what I think is a fantastic division for a spectator.

Sheffield Wednesday football club doesn't feel like a negative place for me for the first time in years: If some of you can't be happy now, I don't know when you will be.

Fantastic post, I feel positive about tge coming season too, I don't even know why, I just do

flip ME!

Madine was having a laugh/a bit of fun and he gets accused of being drunk/not taking things serious..

It's the same with Martin Taylor people can't wait for him to fail and are unwilling to give him a clean slate.

If Madine is stepping out of line then no doubt Dave Jones will deal with it, until then is it that hard to just get behind him and spur him on to hopefully get some goals.

If this was JJ/Antonio or Buxton everyone would just laugh and call him a legend but because it's Madine it must mean he is acting incorrectly and isn't bothered.

It's getting ridiculous this constant bashing of Madine.

Have you wrote this in the hope he reads it and want to become friends lol

I agree players should be able to do what they like as long as it doesn't affect their performance. Pretty much the same as any job

flip ME!

It's getting ridiculous this constant bashing of Madine.

Give over.

Before the thread was deleted the vast majority found it funny and a good laugh. Only two people thought it was unprofessional.

You make things worse by focusing on the minority who bash Madine and giving them attention. Most Wednesdayites like Madine and get behind him but you choose to ignore them just so you can have a rant.

Guest Big Guns

Give over.

Before the thread was deleted the vast majority found it funny and a good laugh. Only two people thought it was unprofessional.

You make things worse by focusing on the minority who bash Madine and giving them attention. Most Wednesdayites like Madine and get behind him but you choose to ignore them just so you can have a rant.

Well said young Sallysillyun

To be fair my comment was based on the couple of people further up the thread who claimed to be ITK that he was hungover (so I blame the constant ITK crowd). If he wasn't hungover then fine. The rest of me points still stand in my opinion and he needs to knuckle down this season to fulfil his potential.

Guest JonTheOwl66

To be fair my comment was based on the couple of people further up the thread who claimed to be ITK that he was hungover (so I blame the constant ITK crowd). If he wasn't hungover then fine. The rest of me points still stand in my opinion and he needs to knuckle down this season to fulfil his potential.

lol

Gaz absolutely flipping annihilated you pal. I'd never log in again if I were you.

Parred

Beholder, roger off and find something else to do with your time cos it's people like you the club or Madine don't need.

Thing is you forget Madine was the main goal scorer when we was promoted.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Parreddddd

Edited by JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Annihilated how? I never commented on Twitter!

How? By screenshotting your post and then proceeding to absolutely embarrass you.

Very funny.

lol

If he's in right frame of mind n DJ has helped change his attitude, also with good service he will shine this season, 15-20 goals. If he gets goals early in season his confidence will boom and crowd will love him again which will help his attitude.

It never fails to amaze me how some fans have written Madine off after his FIRST season at Championship level.

Glen Whelan didn't have a particularly good season during his first season in the Championship either (so much so he was transfer listed)... Look what happened to him.

If he's given time and fair crack of the whip, I've no doubt he'll score goals at this level.

As for this video or photo that's appeared on twitter, I really think some people have far too much time on their hands to be turning such a nothing incident into some big debate.