I Love Dave Jones

Guest JonTheOwl66

So we did have something to win us the game?

Fool.

:laugh:

If you like, yes. But at 2-2, I didn't (and doubt many did) think we'd go on to win the game. The JJ goal was out of the blue.

Guest JonTheOwl66

It's so cringy how one of our players popped up and won the game. Imagine what we could have done if Jones had picked JJ???? :laugh:

Amazing scenes Jon.

:laugh:

Oh look another person taking something out of context to suit them. Did I say that was cringy? No. You attempting to slag me off through your terrible wit is cringy.

Players need to take some responsibility on the pitch, sorry but you've got to be pretty thick to think that DJ told the players to sit back and let Blackburn dictate the game.

And to be honest Blackburn were always gonna have a spell of domination in the game because they have some top quality players. It's criminal they're in the relegation zone when you can bring Kazim-Richards and Joshua King off the bench. They're fighting for survival aswell remember that, they weren't gonna come here and roll over.

We got the three points. Well done DJ and the players.

Guest JonTheOwl66

such a ridiculous post.

Yes JJ won the game. That does not bar Jones from praise.

Managers pick teams, they don't play.

lol

Okay then - I think Jones made the right decision with the team selection.

He made a mistake with telling us to sit back and soak up the pressure. But we won the game.

All is hunky dory.

lol

Okay then - I think Jones made the right decision with the team selection.

He made a mistake with telling us to sit back and soak up the pressure. But we won the game.

All is hunky dory.

You were in the dressing room when he told the players to sit back?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Players need to take some responsibility on the pitch, sorry but you've got to be pretty thick to think that DJ told the players to sit back and let Blackburn dictate the game.

And to be honest Blackburn were always gonna have a spell of domination in the game because they have some top quality players. It's criminal they're in the relegation zone when you can bring Kazim-Richards and Joshua King off the bench. They're fighting for survival aswell remember that, they weren't gonna come here and roll over.

We got the three points. Well done DJ and the players.

For gods sake.

COME ON SALLY. You aren't stupid - the difference in how we set out second half from the first half was completely different. Its not like the players decided that themselves, that's what Jones told them to do.

We won the game, and Jones made several correct tactical decisions, but telling us to sit back was a mistake. Not slagging him off - its like Kirkland with the penalty. He made a mistake, but he made up for it.

Guest JonTheOwl66

You were in the dressing room when he told the players to sit back?

Obviously

Anybody with half a braincell watching that match saw it - to be fair, it changed after our third goal with the introduction of Howard and Lee.