Official Start Maguire And Madine Thread

Guest intercity0wl

Both showed good touches when they came on, Lita has gotta be main man though with someone up there with him

I would respectfully suggest we need a  bit more than players who can provide more than the  occasional good touch, especially in our current plight, i fear one of them two will be used upfront over the next few weeks, purely because its the cheapest option. which also makes me fear the the worst results wise. 

Guest intercity0wl

Madine should be starting every time best finisher we have 

Even if he is (which he aint) then what does that tell ya about our attacking options, championship quality our having a laugh

58ca1e04-812e-4b7a-8357-a0e3011432f3.png

No one heres or writes about Maguire for the best part of half a season he makes one half an appearance and hes the answer to every thing cause we lost to top of the league

I have liked the look of him every time I've seen him play, even against MK Franchise he was the only one looking to do something and looked lively but you got ask the question why does he not feature.

Maybe because he is being moulded as an Antonio type player who gets on the ball from deep and runs creates and scores as opposed to a centre forward higher up which I thought he was when we first signed him.

But it seems a lot on here are putting our season in this blokes hands bit rushed and clutching at straws me thinks, against lower league teams I would probably at this stage rather see the pace of JJ cause the problems I maybe would look to play them both and rest Helan who seems to have dropped form and lacks that final bit of quality we need 

Maguire behind Lita, Lee on the right replacing Antonio, and hopefully Coke back in the middle of the park.

With that all being well we don't see a major impact in the form without Antonio.

Still need someone to come off the bench though, Madine doesn't cut it.